Spirit bond+Animal bond?

(Locked)

90 Dwarf Hunter
Does the glyph animal bond effect spirit bond?
Hard to really get numbers since the healing from SB doesnt show up in floating text
84 Human Hunter
i was wondering the same thing
84 Human Hunter
they do not stack.
Spirit bond is regeneration, while animal bond applies to healing. They are considered different things and so do not stack together.
90 Human Hunter
God damnit...
90 Blood Elf Hunter
they do not stack.
Spirit bond is regeneration, while animal bond applies to healing. They are considered different things and so do not stack together.

Source?
90 Troll Hunter
09/04/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Shootitup
God damnit...

I wouldn't be too sure about this. Spirit Bond is essentially a 100% uptime recuperate (assuming your pet is alive).

I don't know the answer though. I would think it does though.
100 Worgen Hunter
Get Parrot it will show you the numbers even for Spirit Bond be aware its spammy.
If anyone finds out please post in here. Imma feel kinda dumb if it doesn't :(
91 Night Elf Hunter
Unfortunately it does not. Source math, in example 3% of 5000 is 150, that is what i was receiving. 13% of 5000 is 650 which i was not receiving. I was hoping it would but it does not :( Though it does add up in dungeons and raids but does not stack.
1) Please don't necro threads from a year ago

2) Please don't necro threads from a year ago and provide incorrect information

3) Yes, they do stack. It's part of our standard soloing set up.
Edited by Sneakys on 11/22/2013 4:32 PM PST
90 Worgen Hunter
i interpreted it as 10% of that heal. so 3% of our health with a 10% buff would be 3.3%.
to test, i fell from a height.
without glyph of animal bond, the heal was 17139 (3% of my health).
with glyph of animal bond, the heal was 18853 (3.3% of my health).

i know this is a necro, but at least i gave correct information in case someone decides to look at this poor old thread.
I believe they did not used to stack when this thread was originally made because Spirit Bond did used to be classed as regeneration. It was changed at some point to be classed as healing (and thus reduced in PvP), so now they stack.
84 Dwarf Hunter
I can confirm this, AB is making SB heal for more.

Also, Spirit Bond + Animal Bond + GoM + GoMP = Lots of heals and a cleanse for your pocket tank. Too bad I like Pathfinding more than Endless Wrath.
Edited by Towpok on 11/23/2013 11:20 PM PST
it does not stack with anything that regens, glyph of liberation or SB i just checked.
100 Troll Hunter
The glyph does not stack with SB. It is a percent base heal therefore it is not increased. Does not work with Chimera or impCamo as well.

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked."
Edited by Froache on 12/27/2014 7:49 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]