<Promade>

55 Blood Elf Death Knight
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Promade was formed December 3rd of 2010 with the intent of bringing quality PvP and PvPers to this server. Before PvP Season 9 hit, we set out markers and goals as a guild. We grew as a guild and as a team to achieve those goals. We exited the season victorious. We plan on spearheading MoPs first PvP season as well.

Mists of Pandaria will bring back the theme of war between the Alliance and the Horde. This means world PvP will more than likely make a huge comeback. We're looking for exceptional and competent players to bolster, not bloat, our ranks in preparation for the expansion.

Our Alpha RBG group may be subject to rating requirements, but will not be the end all in factors. All RBG recruits will be vetted thoroughly to keep things competetive- so that there will be no confusion as to why someone may not get slotted. For those of you not looking to stress over RBGs; we will be highly active in BGs, events, and world PvP (This isn't to downplay the fact that we're looking for serious PvPers).

What we can promise you:
- Competent and professional leadership
- PvP related weekly guild activities such as: Music Bot BGs (BGs, Ventrilo jukebox, and drinking games), World PvP events, FFA deathmatches in world arenas (ex. Gurubashi Arena, Nagrand Arena)
- World PvP/Anti-ganking support (Seeing as members are required to be flagged).
- A competetive rated PvP and PvE environment
- Unit cohesion

What we expect:
- All Promade members will be required to be permanently flagged
- Arena play and teams will be strongly encouraged for all Promade members
- No Promade member will keyturn or click- We are willing to work with players who want to apply themselves to making the change from keyturning.

We will also be aiming to tackle relevant raid content in MoP. Raiders will not be required to participate in rated PvP. A few of our members and officers were dedicated raiders and have been involved in realm firsts and possess the adequate experience to execute raids. We're confident we can tackle both PvP and PvE with efficiency come MoP. Those joining to specifically raid will have an appropriate identifying guild rank.

You can leave a comment in thread, or send an in-game mail to Blightcutter, Joefro, Qat, or myself (Synpheous) for inquiries.
Edited by Bannedpheous on 9/2/2012 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We urge you to inquire if you are interested in pvp
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Im looking for a group to roll regular or maybe some rated BGs but i cant leave my guild ( its a family guild ) Do you guys have any open nights you take pugs for BGs ??
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
i cant leave my guild ( its a family guild )

This is the most Bullcrap Excuse i have ever heard for not leaving a guild to do something you love...

"HEY GAIS MY FAMILY IS PREVENTING ME FROM PLAYING THIS GAME HOW I WANT IT TO SO CAN YOU CARRIES ME?"

if your family will hate you because you go join a guild to do what you think is fun in this game, than screw them, they are not worth your time.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Um what ? , not sure why you are so angry im not asking any one to carry me I didnt grind out 175K HKs on this acount being carried in bgs. I was just asking if they did some casual BG nights to group up for fun. I pull my own in any BG. Im sory its almost imposible to get a pvp group on allies on this server since mid LK
Edited by Warhoove on 9/3/2012 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
09/03/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Kinaria
i cant leave my guild ( its a family guild )

This is the most Bullcrap Excuse i have ever heard for not leaving a guild to do something you love...

"HEY GAIS MY FAMILY IS PREVENTING ME FROM PLAYING THIS GAME HOW I WANT IT TO SO CAN YOU CARRIES ME?"

if your family will hate you because you go join a guild to do what you think is fun in this game, than screw them, they are not worth your time.
Also not sure if you are trolling with this last coment , I play some times with younger step children and their cousins , so it is importent to me to be there with them in game
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
09/03/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Warhoove
Um what ? , not sure why you are so angry im not asking any one to carry me I didnt grind out 175K HKs on this acount being carried in bgs. I was just asking if they did some casual BG nights to group up for fun. I pull my own in any BG. Im sory its almost imposible to get a pvp group on allies on this server since mid LK

There's always people doing BGs. It's constantly a "BG?" in gchat. Just do a /who and see who's in a BG and ask if you can queue with them next round. Most of the time, we don't have a full group going so we take whoever. From what I have seen, they do not take a lot of PUGs to RBGs..those are mainly for guild members who have proven themselves.

So TL:DR - reg bgs, usually no problem. RBGs - slim chance. If you wanted to, you could check out openraid dot us . they usually have RBGs posted on there, cross realms.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Family is more important than this game, which is an axiom that Promade supports.

Having said that, Stealthanie has pretty much laid out our SOP. We queue randoms with non-guildies all the time (it's just harder to know when we're doing it if you're not in guild).

Regarding RBGs, there will be "progression" and "non-progression" groups, just as in any raid guild. For the "progression" group, guild membership will be a requirement. For "non-progression" groups, the decision will be left to the individual group leader in question.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Kinaria has a problem with everything, just ignore her.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Gah I hope my rogue isn't too broken to get into the progression group. Or maybe a monk be good...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
09/05/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Chamberlain
Bump

B2K

I bet that you, being Undead and all, if you attempted to BUMP, BUMP, BUMP that it would fall off.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
09/05/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Warhoove
lol

This is actually kinda what I envisioned, except on the bumpside....

http://tiny.cc/08w7jw
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/04/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Chihiro
Family is more important than this game, which is an axiom that Promade supports.

This is the most awesome thing I've ever heard from Promade, except the charity thing I saw awhile back.

The Sentinels use to be bigger, but we had a lot of people go Horde, but most eventually faded out. When everyone left, I turned it into a Family close RL friends guild. I still have a Horde Shaman and Hunter I run separate. Me and the boy love clashing with Promade, weather it be in the Darkmoon Arena or in Tol Barad when we're on Alliance. We sometimes hold our own, usually not so lucky. It's all fun and games, fighting a better opponent usually makes you better, not always.

I prefer horde, my girls and woman preferred Alliance, so I'm primarily Ally. If I ever do manage to get myself geared and use to my shaman again after the changes, I'd like to try out. Worse case maybe I sneak my Hunter in, I seem to be better with him anyway.

Forgot my original point about the family guild mentioned, we have a hard time find Ally guilds that will let us tag along without joining their guild. So it's also neat to see Promade queue up for some randoms with others.
Edited by Donovan on 9/7/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
A word of caution, ladies and gentlemen of Promade.

If we are not careful, we may lose our reputation as the servers PvP D-Bags.
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Donovan
Forgot my original point about the family guild mentioned, we have a hard time find Ally guilds that will let us tag along without joining their guild. So it's also neat to see Promade queue up for some randoms with others.
I tanked for the entire length of LK and Cata up till the end of FL with out ever joining a large guild , Instead using network of friends to hook up with regular raid groups , ally side has changed a lot in those 3 1/2 years as im sure all servers have. Some groups i have roled with in recent times dont seem to understand my desire to remain in my own guild and not guild hop for the sake of raid teams. I have of recent lost most of my desire to raid instead enjoying a lot of the other things in game
Reply Quote
A word of caution, ladies and gentlemen of Promade.

If we are not careful, we may lose our reputation as the servers PvP D-Bags.
Dont wory im sure its safe
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Druid
A word of caution....

http://tiny.cc/rmqakw
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What we expect:- All Promade members will be required to be permanently flagged

Can we just have you get this started now?

-Red
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]