<Promade>

90 Human Mage
Well, the alliance are, pretty much, all but defenseless nowadays. Teio cannot fend off an entire guild by his poor, manly self.
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warrior
Why don't you man up and go to a PVP server instead of exploiting us. You say quality PVP, we say "exploitation". And in-game, exploitation is a bannable offense. Keep it up and you'll have the GMs on you.

EDIT: OH YEAH! I forgot, the Horde hate you on the other servers, don't they? Guilds like yours make the rest of us sick. You're as bad as those people who take lunches away from cripples and stick them on the high shelf.

And can the Sun Tsu crap. You wouldn't know strategy if it bit you all in the aft end.

TL;DR (It wasn't even a long read but your minds wouldn't be able to comprehend it) Your best men LEFT YOU. Get over it. You'd never make it against a different server.

This is nukaa's impersonation of what you just said

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ACWdZK9gGv
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Hardcore raiders like to challenge themselves with heroic modes.

Hardcore pvpers like to challenge themselves with 2:1 odds, plus lvl 90 guard-spawn ad infinitum.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh the delicious complaining, how it makes my day :3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Does anyone else think Thessalor hasnt responded because he nerd raged hard enough that he threw his keyboard at the wall and it broke?
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
09/21/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Vinh
Well, the alliance are, pretty much, all but defenseless nowadays. Teio cannot fend off an entire guild by his poor, manly self.
No... but Teio AND Roguenaros can. The power of positive thinking! (and skill)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Blizz ToS:
"Exploiting: using errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players."

Last I checked, lack of skill does not equal poor design.

If you don't like getting killed, don't flag up.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
So this isn't Ana, its her insidious husband who shall not be named.

I just had to. just...hey Thess
Thess

Psst, Thess..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me know if you want me to expound on that statement.

As for

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572360271

See above for response.

You crack me up. I just want to pinch your chubby cheeks and say something like "awww cho cuuuuute" and then give you a stuffed Tigger.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hahaha if I was still Horde I would so queue up with you guys for Regs or RBGs, you guys are hilarious. xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thessalor

You're pretty much a 'mad bad' but I'm bored so I'll humor you.

09/20/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Thessalor
Why don't you man up and go to a PVP server instead of exploiting us.

Hate to break it to ya but a lot of us have been to the best PvP servers and the result is still the same. I had people whispering me saying, "Wow, did you just transfer or something? I don't usually have an issue beating paladins."

Basically skill is skill no matter what server you're on. Assuming our skill level is relative to this server is ignorant at best. The upper tiers of Promade can hold their own on any server. Some of our players I'd even go so far as to say they'd dominate on any server.

OH YEAH! I forgot, the Horde hate you on the other servers, don't they?

I've never heard of any other server's Horde population having any kind of negative feelings towards us. Hell, there's not that many Horde that have any negative feelings towards us on the Scryers.

Guilds like yours make the rest of us sick.

<Promade> is a PvP guild that has interests in all kinds of Player vs Player combat. So people hate all PvP guilds with an interest in all PvP content? That's what it sounds like you're saying and I think we can all agree that makes no sense. You're gonna have to elaborate on that one breh. Also the "us" part. Who's "us?"

You're as bad as those people who take lunches away from cripples and stick them on the high shelf.

Cripples are incapable of doing something. Meaning their body won't allow it. No matter how hard they try or how much they learn they will never be able to do it.
Now; unless all the players that you're comparing to cripples have something physically wrong with their hands and/or brains that is making them incapable of learning to play this game, you can't make that comparison because it's not accurate.
The players on the Scryers have the potential to not suck. Most of them just don't apply themselves to it. That's fine, after all it is only a game but as with all things in life you're gonna have to deal with the consequences. For example getting pwned in PvP.

And can the Sun Tsu crap. You wouldn't know strategy if it bit you all in the aft end.

And I'm to believe you know anything at all about strategy after reading your not-so-clever rant? At the risk of sounding like a friend of mine, (B)itch plz.

Your best men LEFT YOU. Get over it. You'd never make it against a different server.

You're going to have to clarify who you think our "best men" are. As for the 'different' server part; MoP features cross-realm phasing in all but the most populated areas. Means we face not only The Scryers when participating in World PvP but various other servers as well. We've been "making it against different servers" for a couple weeks now and will continue to do so.

Most of your post is a generalization and inaccurate. Come back at me with something better. Maybe use actual facts.

TL;DR: No. Get back up there and read the whole thing.
Edited by Xendril on 9/22/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
vocaroo.com/i/s0ACWdZK9gGv

Well done
Reply Quote
Shinzou claims Coldtooth mine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You're welcome, Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Cross realm world pvp, YES PLEASE!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Hate to break it to ya but a lot of us have been to the best PvP servers and the result is still the same. I had people whispering me saying, "Wow, did you just transfer or something? I don't usually have an issue beating paladins."

pls elaborate
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
A word of caution, ladies and gentlemen of Promade.

If we are not careful, we may lose our reputation as the servers PvP D-Bags.

http://imgur.com/nL9Dm
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight

pls elaborate

Can't speak for anyone else in Promade, but I've been to quite a few different PvP servers. I don't know if I'd label them as the best PvP servers in the U.S. though.
Skullcrusher
Lightning's Blade
BDF
KT
Frostmane (back when it wasn't dead)

A handful of Promade members transferred to BDF mid Cata and it was pretty much the same story there- We ran around living up the permaflag status of a PvP server holding down whole cities and zones. Anyway, this thread has deviated quite a bit from its original intention.

Still looking for fresh faces.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
This stuff makes me remember old days on Silverhand WAY WAY back before cross server BGs and such...the rivalries and hate back and forth within a server.

Sniff...nostalgia...keep at it, fun stuff.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember Silver Hand. Who were you back then?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Maelrae my priest was my main char back there. Normally ran with Storm and the other bunch of aussies (Thunder from Down Under I think was their main guild)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]