<Promade>

86 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember that guild!

But the only Aussie I remember was Justyce, the druid from our old BWL raid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Ya they were a great bunch, I remember doing all of vanilla and BC with them (you just dont see a raid alliance pushing PROGRESSION anymore, I mean hell, we were doing Naxx 40 way back)

Although the Promade drama/fuss on these forums reminds me more of the back and forth people had over WSG back when you'd be all humping the instance portal for BGs out in Ashenvale and such.

Good times and I love watching it, in server rivalries are the best rivalries.

Now I need to see if I can hunt down Grech or any of that crew. I still have my bad MS Paint guides for molten core and BWL that I used to poke fun.
Edited by Thosi on 9/24/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
OUR BEST MEN LEFT US, SO WE'RE STILL RECRUITING

On behalf of <Promade>, I'd like to wish everyone best of luck in Pandaria.

Yes, we will be flagged while leveling, so plz come @ us bros.

Good luck, and good hunting,
Q
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Promade> is recruiting!

Come help us troll Alliance World Boss raids!

Self-proclaimed Chief Executive of "Come At Me Breh" Division of <Promade>,
Xendril

PS: Don't be jelly of my self-made title!
Edited by Xendril on 9/28/2012 5:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Open recruitment still open for those interested. All interests need to be directed to me, Synpheous, Rarespawn, Qat, or any other officers. Don't dilly dally
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Open recruitment is open.
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
My application was denied. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Anyone would reject you with that helmet. Can you even see out of that thing?
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
Nope that's why I have Ággro guide me where to heal.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This is the part where I'd attempt to interject a witty comment and ask if you guys are still recruiting, but I'm already in the guild, despite having been gone for over a year.

The client is currently at 26% completion, so I'll be in-game shortly.
Edited by Glaurung on 10/6/2012 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
...and there was much rejoicing.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hey friends.

You should drink more water... so i can be in you.
Edited by Côuch on 10/7/2012 9:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
16 Night Elf Rogue
Hi thar, here to relay a message from Chul, he says "See you soon"
░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░▒▒█░░▒▒▒▒██░░▒▒▒
▒▒████▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒
░░▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
░░░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒
░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
He better use that scroll of resurrection I sent him. I want that mount, dammit.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nyet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I STAB U.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Well I have no problem if you like to flagged... Theoretically we can choose to PVP outside PVP zone or not.

However, I think you should stop some of your members to mount and stack on a quest NPC, especially while flagged. It's rude, and annoying :P

After all this is a RP server. Me, and the majority of the other players chose this place for a relatively laid-back, peaceful environment. I don't really understand why you even chose to come here (well I have a guess, but some of you may be mad about it so I'll keep it to myself)... But please, try to be considerate to other players.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Well I have no problem if you like to flagged... Theoretically we can choose to PVP outside PVP zone or not.

However, I think you should stop some of your members to mount and stack on a quest NPC, especially while flagged. It's rude, and annoying :P

After all this is a RP server. Me, and the majority of the other players chose this place for a relatively laid-back, peaceful environment. I don't really understand why you even chose to come here (well I have a guess, but some of you may be mad about it so I'll keep it to myself)... But please, try to be considerate to other players.

Please go on.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
09/21/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Vinh
Well, the alliance are, pretty much, all but defenseless nowadays. Teio cannot fend off an entire guild by his poor, manly self.

I'm ready to fight, but you never reply my in-game message...

Really wish there's a guild like you in Alliance side.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump. We are still looking for new recruits. Only people with PvP or PvE tanking/dps experience should inquire. PST Blightcutter or Qat in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]