<Promade>

90 Tauren Shaman
Grats on ninjaing comp!!!

Good riddance scrub!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
How about growing a set and posting on a main?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Hey, it's Rawt.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/26/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Finnoc
Hey, it's Rawt.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/26/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Finnoc
Hey, it's Rawt.

Not so loud!!!

Do not want to draw attention of top men.....top men.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, I think that might be Rawt. I can't be sure though.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
In all fairness, Rawt's main may not be known to him from his infamy days. Hell Taltos was banned almost a year ago now. The new kids have no idea.

Also, Um...didn't Compromised join your guild back? Tell me sir,

Grats on ninjaing comp!!!Good riddance scrub!

did you let him know how you really feel?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Having reached the pinnacle of PVP success such as we have, <Promade> is now forming a group to conquer the PVE aspect of the game. You might remember our former server firsts during WOTLK (as Fire n Fury and Raged). We're hoping there's some decent PVE talent left on the server. Contact myself or Blightcutter if interested.

We're also taking on a select few new members to round out our RBG TeamB and TeamC (the letter denote forming date, and not level of talent on the team). Specifically we are looking for a good Boomer, DK, Monk...and yes a Ret Pally.

p.s. Don't bother applying for our Rbgs if you don't have at least a 1600 rating in arenas or RBGs - you'll just be wasting your time. No bums allowed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/13/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Trinia
Don't bother applying for our Rbgs if you don't have at least a 1600 rating in arenas or RBGs

You guys are always trying to keep the white man down!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Grats on ninjaing comp!!!

Good riddance scrub!
You act like we steal guildies or something We don't even recruit anymore, people just beg us to join. We don't get into the drama and politics of different guilds, so you can take your misplaced aggression and shove it up your !@#.

@lolrawt You sure do have a big mouth, lots of uses for it /wink
Edited by Riptíde on 2/20/2013 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
From Riptide to you bads:

I guess you cannot read nor comprehend numbers. When a holy paladin does 2 mil healing in a 20 minute wsg while "protecting the flag" .... need I say more?

I hardly call someone nerd raging and yelling random things on vent, "putting someone in their place". Yes you have incredible pvp'rs... which is why you lose to 1500 teams.

I only came a few times to rbg's with you folks because I needed points for the week, not because it's the highlight of my week. Carry me? I doubt you all can carry an empty cardboard box up a flight of stairs.

Achievments can speak louder than any word I can type on here. Armory me if you like little man, I offer lessons =}

https://images.4chan.org/k/src/1361399340231.jpg
Edited by Riptíde on 2/20/2013 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/20/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Riptíde
I doubt you all can carry an empty cardboard box up a flight of stairs.

How can anyone take you seriously when you make such ridiculously silly claims?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm guessing you zone out during the games? I don't blame you tbh...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I can't ...wth..why..what... Its too damned juvinile. Hey tide, your group, your conversational rules and edicts, promade's group, their conversational edicts. Simple. Stop repeating the same bad joke that started this crap in the first place. Congratulations, you're good at this game. Now get over it.
Rawt, you do have a purdy mouth <.< >.>
Blight, I want to club you repeatedly with a frozen guppy.
Finni, you paid for that pixellated chick you "nailed". Just food for thought...
The rest of you, shut up and get back to work. Kids nowadays...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I SAVED THE GALAXY, YOU PRICK!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
02/20/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Finnoc
I SAVED THE GALAXY, YOU PRICK!

Shouldn't they be paying you to save the galaxy instead of the other way around?

You probably also have e-herps now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]