<Promade>

90 Goblin Hunter
Is that what this rash on my hand is!?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
From Rawt:

I was hoping you'd go there. Give it up, everyone knows you bought HWL. We actually earned it. There's a huge difference. The line about 'losing to 1500 rated teams' just proves this further. Anyone who has done RBGs will tell you that you win some, you lose some. Being as the teams don't have specific people assigned to them, the ebb and flow is always there.

Check this out. That guild you transferred to on May 22,2011 (when you started getting RBG and arena achievements) is a known carry guild. Their guild name is FH, which means 'for hire'. It is run by some efamous gladiators that operate such sites as arenacarry and raiditem. Anyone can make a toon on BDF and whisper them for an invite and they will immediately start discussing pricing and timelines. I urge others to try it for proof (i just did). They also advertise all over AJ. All of this information is readily searchable and people can piece together the facts for themselves through wowtrack. But i'm sure you're the one person in that guild who didn't have to pay and earned it on his own merits.

So while you throw out those baseless arguments, just know we're all having a good time watching you grasp at straws.

If you want to continue this discussion, find our group on facebook or take it to the scryers fb page. At least there i dont have to go through an intermediary.

This is hilarious, and this is the last time I'm going to say anything about the subject. The guilds name stands for "Forgotten heroes" if you wowprogress it you will see in wotlk they were alliance on that same server as 'Forgotten heroes" and when they went horde they switched to "FH".

If you check the dates on kills in that guild during cata, you will see they line up with kills on my shaman. So LOL @ me just whispering for an invite.

Furthermore, I did rbg's with another guild called "Wicked Mojo" and that's the group I ran with and got my pvp titles and chieves. So Let's see, who is grasping at straws now?

You can say all that nonsense about me but anyone who believes it is a complete fool. Good day sir =}
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
lol, I'm sorry you guys takes months to gain rating..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Whereas you seem to be able to hit High Warlord just a week after getting twenty five RBG wins. Nope, that isn't suspicious at all.

Either way, I have no real dog in this hunt, I'm simply playing messenger while I wait for the Rinse Cycle to finish up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It was s9... mmr was inflated.... I see you guys take 2 months in between achieves. This is what greatness looks like. Take notes.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
No can do, all out of !@#$s to give.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Wait, so inflated mmr is what greatness looks like? Greatness is achieved in 30 rbgs and within a week?

So was it inflated mmr, or your greatness?

either way..

You voted for Obama, didn't you!?
Edited by Askadellia on 2/20/2013 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
02/20/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Finnoc
No can do, all out of !@#$s to give.

Oh come on, you haven't had any !@#$s to give in awhile!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
What the hell, man!?
Edited by Finnoc on 2/20/2013 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
What?! Let's be honest, when was the last time any of us have really given a !@#$?!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Oh, wait. That didn't mean what I thought it meant.

Gotcha, we're good here!

Carry on!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
From Rawt:

"All the proof i need of carry purchase or at the very least, win trading -

http://i.imgur.com/joxFpiz.jpg"

With that thinking, this shaman who has the 25 win chieve 6 days before he/she got 2400 {high warlord} also bought a carry, amirite?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Woyeaini/achievement#95:15092
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Nice deflection.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Woyeaini bought his rank 1.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I hear names that start with V are hard to read.

My money is on Rawt in this dog vs cat fight.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I hear names that start with V are hard to read.

My money is on Rawt in this dog vs cat fight.

400+ 2's games later and BAM 1500 rating, big time rating!! You would side with rawt
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Someone hasn't done their homework
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/23/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Askadellia
Someone hasn't done their homework
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]