<Promade>

100 Night Elf Hunter
Oh, and in before others say i suck.

Yes, i have a 384 threes rating and a 0 rbg rating. And yes hunters are easy. But in my defense i was trying something new and challenging. I was bringing clicking to a whole new level and mushroom stamping my keys. It hurt after 5 arena matches, i had to stop.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Damn you and the mental image you just forced upon me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I dunno, imagining Askey stamping mushrooms isn't so disturbing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Deleted by Moderator

Eep. These actually exist?

Good thing I quit, cold turkey....
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
You guys are really dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fo' Real

wait. wat.
Reply Quote
62 Tauren Death Knight
FH
FH = For hire
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wah!? Jeez I stop paying attention for awhile, come back to take a peak, and there's some random shaman I've never heard of claiming people like Rawt and Clint are bad. Dis fool.
@Riptide
Not sure who you think you are, or how good you believe yourself to be, but Rawt can hold his own with Gladiators.

You should realize that current ratings in this game, especially on The Scryers and in <Promade> specifically, mean jack squat because 75% (just an estimate) of them only play casually at this point.

Regardless, you shouldn't assume skill level based on Ratings or Gear. There's no way to tell if that person is playing the game seriously or not. I judge people's skill based on how I SEE them play or how they compare to the players I know to be good. Never seen you play but if you're claiming Rawt or Clint are bad there's a high chance you're in the scrubtastic category. Skill recognizes skill, and clearly you don't recognize.

Come at me breh.
Edited by Xendril on 3/11/2013 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I got told by another 1500 kid!!!! /snap
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Clearly you're the kind of person that insists on being ignorant when it benefits them. Which means you're just another unreasonable baddie with a bug up his butt. Unreasonable = no point in going further.

Have a good day.
Edited by Xendril on 3/11/2013 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Clearly you're the kind of person that insists on being ignorant when it benefits them. Which means you're just another unreasonable baddie with a bug up his butt. Unreasonable = no point in going further.

Have a good day.

Troll feeder!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Have a good day.

Troll feeder!

It's that time in Expansion, of course.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]