<Absolute> 7th Anniversary Celebration!

90 Human Warrior
can i come
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/05/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Trevon
can i come

Of course! This is just to get us ready for the Vegas trip anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Arch will be there!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Looking forward to it and congrats on lucky seven
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Excellent!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Just a week away!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Congrants Absolute.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thanks! And it's this coming Sunday!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Right now the tentative schedule is as follows:

4:30-5:45 server: Drunken Dueling contest (contestants must pst me, Kinya, Jynx or Saleak to get "registered"). 1st place: Vial of the Sands 2nd place: Chopper 3rd: 5k gold

5:45-6:15 (or when finished): Naked Gurubashi event. The chest gets dropped at 6pm server. Whoever wins it **and is naked** will win a Vial of the Sands. This contest is open to both horde and alliance.

After Gurubashi ends we will had back to Stormwind and begin the Scavenger Hunt! I will provide the first clue at approx 6:30 server, but it kinda depends on how long Gurubashi takes.
The Grand Prize for the Scavenger Hunt will be a Heroic Madness kill and Mount. 2nd and 3rd places will receive a Vial of the Sands.

We will also be giving away pets and awards (maybe some gold) to people completing the Scavenger Hunt in the allotted time. We really look forward to seeing everyone come out and have some fun! Don't forget to bring your ABSOLUT!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
o.O tomorrow is the big day!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
absowhat
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Few hours away!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Congratulations to all our winners! We had a great turnout!

Imadbro was the winner of the drunken dueling contest, our other finalists were Djnecrotic and Rorillane. Enjoy your vial and choppers!

The Gurubashi event was huge. We decided to make it a clothed event, and announced it 5 mins prior to the chest being dropped (and again several more times... too bad a couple didn't notice). The match went on for at least 30 mins and the winner of the Vial of the Sands was Elevor (horde). Grats Elevor!

And finally, the Scavenger Hunt! Grats Marino on winning and getting your title and mount last night! It was a tight race, our 2nd and 3rd place finishers arrived within 3 minutes of Marino. Sorry Ricardo and Tyra, better luck next time. Hope you enjoy your Vial of the Sands though :) For the others participating, thank you for making our event so much fun. We wish we could have given you all Vials!

Lastly, I hope those of you in Orgrimmar enjoyed the little fireworks display we presented!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Video of the Gurubashi Event should be forthcoming in the couple weeks. Thanks for everyone that participated and spectated as well as congratulations to all the winners.

Big thanks to Morg, Kinya, Saleak, Armedies, Jynx, Celerina, and anyone else I may have missed to all your hard work setting up and running the events. You guys rock!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]