Things the armory does and doesn't do.

90 Tauren Shaman
I am enjoying the way the armory has little arrows to let you see the armor that the gear has been transmogged into.

I am not enjoying the way the armory still displays me with no eyeballs.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/05/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Yellowflower
I am not enjoying the way the armory still displays me with no eyeballs.

your fault for blinking when they took the picture.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/05/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Kerrath
your fault for blinking when they took the picture.

Better than me - it appears I was farting when they took the picture. At least, I hope it was just a fart.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
It's been 2 years. We need our poses back.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Yep. +1 wtb old poses back.

I'm nervous that the Pets and Mounts tab isn't working. I'm sure they're just updating it, but the continued absence of the poses has made me distrustful of the Armory minions.

EDIT: Also, wtb hunter ranged weapon in the picture? Hello?
Edited by Leeloominai on 9/5/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
At least our weapons show on our backs in game now!

The Pets and Mounts tab probably are disabled because they're still integregating the account wide achievement separation. Toons are starting to show the correct achievement points in Armory if you have the interface option toggled to only display toon achievements to others but some of them are still bugged.

The most hysterical thing is my level 62 paladin is now showing more achievement points than this toon, and this toon is showing about 1500 fewer achievement points than I had pre-patch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]