[H] Apocalyptica - Recruiting for MoP!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Realm: Thrall / Horde

Real ID: trevor.rogg93@gmail.com

Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm-12am ST / EST

Recruiting: Tank (NON PROTECTION PALADIN). EITHER of these 3: Melee (non dk), Boomkin, H paladin or Healing Monk. Basically wether we get a dps or healer, I will change my main spec to fill either the dps or heal role on my priest.

Guild: Apocalyptica is made up by a group of friends that have been playing and gaming together for 5+ years now. Some of us have experience from vanilla an etc. We ended up quitting during Cataclysm, it just wasn't our cup of tea so to speak. However we are now back and looking to form our own guild to push progression come Pandaria. We have a very laid back and chill environment, no raging / hardcore crap, we wanna get !@#$ done, but have fun in the process. On that note, we are also accepting any casuals / pvper's, we're always doing something, running the hell outta dungeons, or nerd it out and pvp for 16+ hrs straight... yea wtb life amirite?
Edited by Equilibrium on 9/27/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Welcome to Thrall and good luck to you folks :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
If you are forming a new guild and not xfering over you might consider forming a raid group inside censored, see our post further down the boards.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Check us out! Good group of people ;]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Still trying to recruit want we can prior to MoP! Please check us out or pst in-game if you want more info.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Real ID is trevor.rogg93@gmail.com, if you want to contact in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
updated
Reply Quote
87 Orc Hunter
Come on guys! We wanna get started in MOP.

If you notice our progression, it's not as it appears. Equilibrium started a new account I paid for him, most of us has been playing for years. We've been group of friends for years. Don't let that discourage you though! We are a bunch of Bs'ers that love to have fun and talk in skype.

Come on, give us a chance! We don't bite, only nibble. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Seeking Raiders! Trying to recruit what we can prior to MoP. Pst me or check website for more info.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated, Need a tank, melee dps, and a healer. (still accepting ranged depending on applicant)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bear or Blood Deek, Rogue, Resto Shaman and Resto Druid is what we currently "need", however accepting all applications regardless of class or spec
Reply Quote
87 Orc Hunter
Blood DK spot filled. Rogue/Resto druid anybody? :]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting has been surprisingly well, didn't think it would kick off at all to be honest until the "gearing" phase at 90, when everyone's on the same page gearing out for raiding. Managed to do some off server recruiting, between the people that are xfering over and the ones we already have, things are looking good come Pandaria. As of now we currently "need" a rogue and resto druid, however do note that we are looking and possibly accepting applications REGARDLESS of class / spec. We will be taking the best 10 we can get when it comes time to start pushing progression. So please if your interested AT ALL or have ANY questions, get in touch with me in-game or through our website.

Real ID: trevor.rogg93@gmail.com

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Quick update, we now need a Tank (Non Blood DK) and a Rogue.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting ANY melee, I don't care about class / spec just need a melee! LF1 melee pweas.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We are now looking to fill just one more spot to get started in MoP. We need either a Tank (Non Blood DK) OR a Healer (non Priest / Shaman). Either one of these would fill the group out. Remember boring applications are not required, if your AT ALL interested contact me in-game. I personally prefer to chit chat through voice communication or through whispers and question you that way, instead of reading a wall of text called an application and then questioning you and waiting for a response and blah blah blah. Questioning on the spot is win!

My Real ID: trevor.rogg93@gmail.com
Edited by Equilibrium on 9/15/2012 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyones transfered over and almost good to go, we are now accepting a resto druid!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
After thinking pretty hard about it, I'm going to re open recruitment for now. I will be looking to grab a Tank (Non Protection Paladin) and a Melee DPS (Non DK, Rogue would be great!). Please get in touch with me in - game if at all interested!

Real ID: Trevor.rogg93@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lil update, Tank spot still open, we need a non Protection Paladin. As for the dps, basically we need either a Melee (non dk), a Boomkin, OR a Holy Paladin. If can get EITHER of those 3, we can switch the raid around to get everything checked out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]