OMG my eyes!

90 Gnome Priest
I like the shiny new background for the forums but I wish they had introduced it following a maintenance and not while I was posting in General.

And they need to update the forum color as well. Brown does not go well here. I think a smoky teal would be good.

What do you think?
Edited by Joynal on 9/6/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
IDK, I think the brown now has a tree-ish feel to it. I like the contrast.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't mind the brown but I do miss how my character in the upper corner would get all glowy when I moused over it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It's so bright! :O

Also, I think a teal background on white text would destroy one's eyesight.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yeah, I would like to keep the brown background for the posts. I really couldn't care less about the border around that part, but the brown I like.

Also, Stoni, I have no idea what glowy thing you're talking about, but that sounds like something I would miss, too, if I knew what it was.

Edit: Oh, wait, you mean up in the top right? Yeah, wtf is that horrible character select? I hate that. I hate that a lot.

Double edit: I want to whine about this, but there's really no appropriate place, and starting an entire thread for it seems a little overdramatic, so I'm just going to throw it in here to get it out of my system. Since the new patch, I haven't been getting any guild xp for quests on any character, in any of my guilds. (Only this character is in a guild at max level.) At first I thought it was an intentional change, but then when I went to check out the forums to see if everyone was complaining about it, it looked like everyone else was getting TONS of guild xp. I was still getting rep, and personal xp, but no guild xp. So I put in a ticket. It said there would be a three day wait. And I thought... wow, that is a really long wait, but I guess not surprising since this new patch has caused so many problems. Plus, generally when I put in a ticket and it gives me the wait time, it's usually way less than what it says it will be.

That was five days ago. /end whine.
Edited by Yellowflower on 9/7/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/07/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Yellowflower
Edit: Oh, wait, you mean up in the top right?

Yes, it wasn't that noticeable or even especially attractive, but it made me feel fancy.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I think Joynal smells like elderberries!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Good thing I'm not French!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/10/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Joynal

Outragiously so, even.
Edited by Stoni on 9/10/2012 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
09/10/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Jinja
I think Joynal smells like elderberries!

I think Joynal smells like burgundy cherry ice cream.

Also I hear she stole Kael'Thas' hair scrunchie.

..On a side note, does anyone remeber that shadow priest that use to hang out with that one pallie on horde side, that broke his wrist getting a haircut, I think her name was Persephone or something, can't remember his name though (the pallie)

Random thought was random, have came across so many people over the years in this game, some good, some not so, some I'm not sure how we lost touch.

First friend I ever made in WoW here on BWR was a pally named Erthorion, I'm not even sure if he plays anymore. Anyways that was all.

P.S. Joynal is a Wynonna YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! (<3 Joynal)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
09/10/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Joynal

I remember a time when you were undead and you smelled like the french o.O
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
http://imgur.com/nmlHx

I can not even say anything about this

Watch

and

hope you

can keep

your lunch

down

/runs to the bathroom like snooki at a healthfood store
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
can't remember his name though (the pallie)

Vyndrian.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Yes that was it!

I also remember Gil and his fabulous hair, I still have dreams about the one time I was allowed to look at him directly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yes that was it!

I also remember Gil and his fabulous hair, I still have dreams about the one time I was allowed to look at him directly.

No way.

SS or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I wasn't allowed to SS, if I had I think that I would have been the traget of Gils underground mafia hit list.

Not that I am confirming or denying that it exists...

I think I've said to much

/cast mirrors

*invis*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Uh-huh.

How convenient for you that you "weren't allowed to SS."
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I once snuck a peak at gil's hair. I am now blind in one eye. The image of gil's hair is now permanently burned into my image and I will never forget it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
lololol how do I love you guys? Let me count the ways. One onethoushande. Two onethoushande...

also, I remember clearly the day we stole Kael'thas's scrunchie. We knocked on the door and said we were pizza delivery guys. Then he called Lady Vashj and he was all, "Vashj, if they knock on the door, trust me. It's not pizza! Don't answer it!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I like how Jinja comes back and suddenly the forums are a-rockin' again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]