OMG my eyes!

85 Troll Shaman
I WILL STEAL YOUR DOGS, NEGISHI.

edit for: >:D
Edited by Jinja on 9/14/2012 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/14/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Kerrath
everyone has to make their sacrifices in life. are you willing to do it for the kittens?

Noooooo

Looks > everything D:

09/14/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Negishi
Can I sacrifice a kitten, to keep from getting watery eyes?.......Because I totally will....

This guy gets it. I think we should sacrifice them as well as gnomes to the gods of fashion so we made be forever fabulous.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/14/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Sorya
Looks > everything D:

i agree, kittens DO look cute and are better than everything.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/15/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Kerrath

Puppies > Kittens
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/15/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Sorya
Puppies > Kittens

agreed
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I WILL STEAL YOUR DOGS, NEGISHI.

edit for: >:D

My sister has the dogs since I can't have pets in the apartment anymore QQ

But I do think we should sacrifice kittens and gnomes. A gnome boa would be TO DIE FOR. We can make the kittens into slippers, just remove the delicate insides, there is already a hole in the back of them to insert your feet into, I'm sure one size fits all .

>_>

<_<

.....Except those big ole troll feet!

EDIT: Just thought of a tauren trying to wear a kitten as a slipper. TOO FUNNY!!
Edited by Negishi on 9/16/2012 4:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
09/15/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Kerrath
Looks > everything D:

i agree, Negishi is cute and is better than everything.

Why thank you Kerrath, I fixed your post, thank you for the fabulous compliment. Q(^_^Q)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
everyone has to make their sacrifices in life. are you willing to do it for the kittens?

Noooooo

Looks > everything D:

Can I sacrifice a kitten, to keep from getting watery eyes?.......Because I totally will....

This guy gets it. I think we should sacrifice them as well as gnomes to the gods of fashion so we made be forever fabulous.

We should make Q.U.E.E.R eye for the Azeroth guy imo, lord knows people need a sense of fashion around here, OHAI JOYNAL.

>_>

<_<

*vanish*

Edited: I guess q.u.e.e.r is a bad word o.O
Edited by Negishi on 9/16/2012 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/15/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Sorya

Puppies > Kittens

heaven to me is lying down as you hold a puppy in one arm and a kitty in the other.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I agree, Thel! Little pinch of salt, some pepper, tobasco, tomato juice and a celery stalk and you're good to go! Oh wait, that's a Bloody Mary...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/16/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Kerrath
heaven to me is lying down as you hold a puppy in one arm and a kitty in the other.

I would of thought it would be more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z5qpyxRR-A

Also Im not sure if I should be honored or creeped out.

I agree, Thel! Little pinch of salt, some pepper, tobasco, tomato juice and a celery stalk and you're good to go! Oh wait, that's a Bloody Mary...

Also a good recipe for gnome.

09/16/2012 04:16 AMPosted by Negishi
We should make Q.U.E.E.R eye for the Azeroth guy imo, lord knows people need a sense of fashion around here,

I would be on board with this, even though Im not a gay man, I still want to see more fashionable transmogs as opposed to not...

Perhaps I can team you up with Ak.
Edited by Sorya on 9/16/2012 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Puppies are still > Kittens
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/16/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Jinja

I would say looking at adorable puppies and kittens while drinking a bloody mary sounds like a pretty good morning.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
11/08/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Vyndrian
I can promise you I never broke my wrist getting a haircut. But I was Persephon's paladin friend!

Wierd I swear recall a vent conversation about this, it was before you were going out for an audition or something, maybe I confused you with someone else but I didn't think I did.

How are you and Pers doing? :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]