Out of date macro post

(Sticky)

96 Gnome Warrior
#showtooltip
/use [nomod]Battle Stance
/use [mod:alt]Berserker Stance
/use [mod:shift]Defensive Stance

When you bind this macro to a keystroke (let us say "F1"), make sure to unbind "Shift/Alt"+ "F1"

I am unsure what the point of this one is. Now yes, I understand that it lets you place everything on one action bar slot, but you can bind to the stance bar directly. You can hard bind battle stance to F1, berserker to alt:F1, and Defensive to shift: F1 All it really does is take up a macro slot.

Also I have included the charge everything variant. I am not sure if I could relearn the class to do it but it seems fascinating. Finally, also included is the following macro:

#showtooltip
/use bladestorm
/use shockwave
/use dragon roar
/run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("T5talent", G"Bladestorm" or G"Shockwave" or "Dragon Roar")

It is an alternative to getting an addon like talentspellmacro, which is great if awkward to use.
Edited by Quinten on 11/11/2012 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Here are some personal Arms dps war macros. Basically pops all your CDs and also does Dragon roar since everything else has no GCD.

#showtooltip Bloodbath
/cast Bloodbath
/use 13
/use 14
/cast Skull banner
/cast Recklessness
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Dragon Roar

This macro is great for packs, it Heroic throw, charge, then bring up the mouse circle for Heroic leap to click, so u can actually Leap half way through your charge. Possible dps loss for pros who use HL with CS. But great for new players and 5man packs.
#showtooltip Charge
/cast Heroic throw
/cast Charge
/cast Heroic leap
Edited by Melchiorz on 11/16/2012 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I have an updated heroic throw macro for you quinten, it allows you now to cast heroic throw onto your target and if you don't have a mouseover, cast throw at your target. If you do have a mouseover, it still casts heroic throw on your target but will now cast throw on your mouseover target.
#showtooltip Heroic Throw
/cast Heroic Throw
/cast [@mouseover,harm][harm][]Throw
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why is this not stickied?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
No one knows really, so many have requested the sticky too!!

Sucks really. With all the QQ noob whining, you have to bookmark this page just to link it for others asking macro questions (and there have been quite a few).

Who knows - the other forums have five or more stickies and we have one. Warriors are the hood class.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Im pretty confident in my pvp macros, but the other day I was bored and decided to tank, lost in a see of moves. Tied my rallying cry/demoralizing banner. I cant seem to get my laststand/berserk/enraged regen to sequently go off. Any others as well would be helpful.
Reply Quote
96 Gnome Warrior
#showtooltip Heroic Throw
/cast Heroic Throw
/cast [@mouseover,harm][harm][]Throw

Either the [harm] or [] are redundant as they are both checking your current target in that macro fyi.

11/23/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Brùtàl
Im pretty confident in my pvp macros, but the other day I was bored and decided to tank, lost in a see of moves. Tied my rallying cry/demoralizing banner. I cant seem to get my laststand/berserk/enraged regen to sequently go off. Any others as well would be helpful.

/use last stand
/use berserker rage
/use enraged regeneration

This is working for me. You will need to double tap it though as the states are determined at the button push and you aren't enraged, possibly, when you fist hit it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
As a warrior, I tend to use a lot of macros, and I have made billions of macros in the long time I have played this game. This one, Probably is one of my favorites. I like it because it frees up a button.

All Purpose Charge button:
It will charge your enemy, and if you target a friend it will intervene, If you you hit it a second time, it will apply hamstring, if you want to get out of blade storm to either charge somebody casting something, or to just get those executes in, then it has a cancel aura blade storm.

#showtooltip Charge
/castsequence [help, @target, nodead] Intervene; [harm, @target, nodead] [harm, , nodead] Charge
/cast Hamstring
/cancelaura Bladestorm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Solid. Yet another sticky request in.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This is working for me. You will need to double tap it though as the states are determined at the button push and you aren't enraged, possibly, when you fist hit it.

Yeah thats what Ive been doing, I was hoping that there would be a cast sequence that would let it one hit, and I would ALWAYS know that my regen is going off during my last stand instead of before with less heals. I guess I could stand there for 10 waiting for cds mins ugh so lazy heh
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Druid
How was this all the way on page 3?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
11/24/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Quinten
Either the [harm] or [] are redundant as they are both checking your current target in that macro fyi.

I believe they arent if you want to cast throw at your current target if you dont have a mouseover ;")

Edit: it appears blizzard fixed the fury wall and reflect bugs where you can have both your weapons out and still have the buff. Just tested it, I think it would be a good idea to take down the fury wall and reflect macro's
Edited by Kerex on 11/27/2012 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Gnome Warrior
11/27/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Kerex
Edit: it appears blizzard fixed the fury wall and reflect bugs where you can have both your weapons out and still have the buff. Just tested it, I think it would be a good idea to take down the fury wall and reflect macro's

Really? Well I guess if fury ever became pvp viable that bug was going to need to go.
Reply Quote
Awesome guide, thanks!
It is possible to create a macro that will use on the same key execute ( if avaliable) and overpower or mortal strike? i like to smash those 2 keys sometimes and would great if they used execute at the right time. Also i dont like keys such as shift so no modifier if possible.
All help is very appreciate.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Your gnome beard is befitting of this post. Well done, and will be a project of mine before raid tonight. Will be good to get away from having the weapon name in my current macros.
Reply Quote
96 Gnome Warrior
12/04/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Warcash
It is possible to create a macro that will use on the same key execute ( if avaliable) and overpower or mortal strike?

No. This is not possible.
Reply Quote
awesome post going to try this im making my new warrio thanks a lot ^^
Reply Quote
hey, im using

#showtooltip skull banner
/cleartarget [help]
/target skull Banner
/use Intervene
/use skull Banner
/targetlasttarget [help]

as an intervene/safeguard macro...is there a way top get it to work and if my banner is on cd but intervene isnt, that it will intervene the nearest friendly target?
Reply Quote
96 Gnome Warrior
@Ruthia,

I don't believe so. The way banner placement works would have you intervening a party member on the first press prior to placing the banner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]