Retrospect disappoints me sometimes

90 Blood Elf Paladin
"Owning" may be a bit grandiose for ~18 v. 12

But to each their own.
Reply Quote
20 Human Warrior
Sup lvl20 with Bloodthirsty and 14.3k achievement points - HKAS ready for me?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Reschedule?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/04/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Submis
zzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZzzzzZZzZzZzzzzzZzzzzZZz

A gentleman and a scholar.
<3 Submis.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hello all I am Nessper and everyone in this thread is bad.

Also, bears are cute.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I support this message.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/04/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Chukapi
TRAPGURL #1

Quff#1, fixed it :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Carespanker sucks. Quff #1
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
PS wyndoor idk what toon you supposedly raided on but nothing is in your mage or rogue's activity feed
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
hey quff.... i heard you are #1 , i also...... am #1.

~Carespanker

lets be real here.. im #1 dps in the world for H spine of madness.. (according to world of logs top dps was 75k) i did 106k... ask anyone in retros raid group :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/05/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Andromina
lets be real here.. im #1 dps in the world for H spine of madness.. (according to world of logs top dps was 75k) i did 106k... ask anyone in retros raid group :)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Dragon_Soul/Spine_of_Deathwing/10H/dps/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Dragon_Soul/Spine_of_Deathwing/25H/dps/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello all I am Nessper and everyone in this thread is bad.

Also, bears are cute.

I have it on good authority that you're a baddie all the way from Gilneas who is relentlessly carried because of his girl voice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I certainly hope we didn't disappoint your group of 3 guilds that thought you could take the DMF treasure from us lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Wyndoor
I certainly hope we didn't disappoint your group of 3 guilds that thought you could take the DMF treasure from us lol.

You win: Nothing.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter
09/06/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Intimate
You win: Nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Always a good laugh.

/popcorn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]