For The Horde!!

90 Tauren Hunter
Hello fellow players. Yes this thread is for Horde players only, allies..? You best be on your way now I'll see you in BG's or open world while your just questing minding your business and then soon to notice can't even go the Stormwind auction house as the Horde currently lay claim to it! :)

That's right we're back!! <Magic> is a newly formed guild by me and my 2 other brothers with old intentions! Having not played this game since the release of Cata I was somewhat sad to see on my recent return not only what our Server has become from the Old LK days but also how pathetic most BG's are nowadays. I know most players are away waiting for MoP to spark their return and this is my msg to you reading <Magic> has a spot for you. I can recall when We would hardly ever lose a BG. Thinking AV was really the only one we lost at and it was rare to happen even back then and it's time to bring those happy times back!

Times have changed I know so I make this thread today to get word out there to any old gamers that can remember those glory days and would like to see them back. Plus not having a gay guild name under ur character name helps :). So come join my fellow wizards to help the guild level and play some pve and pvp has we soon embark on this next expansion.

Anyone is welcome, but if you are unable to be the BadA$$ planeswalker (Magic term, yes our guild is named after the Card Game) you orginally set out to be when first getting into this game then this guild is not for you. For we are preparing for Future pandaville raids as well as the PVP sector (Arenas, Rated BGs) cause lets face it we picked Horde cause Killing Alliance members is just to much fun as most of them are whiners and can't say a sentence without "rofl, trollolol, u suks, and whatever else these players can come up and sound stupid." which makes it all the better when we make them log out for the night because their small town no longer has questgivers or flight master alive and being "ganked" by yours truly!

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and you can reach me in game under my character Allgood or by searching for "magic" under the who tab ingame and msg any member online. That is all and happy ally hunting !

-Allgood
Edited by Allgood on 9/5/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
---Update--- For those wondering what time raids will be hasn't been organized yet. In order for exact times we need more player base to see what's good. However, thinking the best day(s) will result in 3 out of 7 days a week. That way if you can't make it to one for any reason(work,school,etc..) there are more to attend so u get ur weekly fix :). Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday will be the raid nights. Gotta get to lvl 90 first hahaha so that's not anytime soon. Some go to church, others don't. Some like to raid on weekends, others can't. Just trying to fit at least an enjoyable raid day for each person as most of us have multiple toons hence 3 raid nights a week.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello fellow players. Yes this thread is for Horde players only, allies..? You best be on your way now I'll see you in BG's or open world while your just questing minding your business and then soon to notice can't even go the Stormwind auction house as the Horde currently lay claim to it! :)

That's right we're back!! <Magic> is a newly formed guild by me and my 2 other brothers with old intentions! Having not played this game since the release of Cata I was somewhat sad to see on my recent return not only what our Server has become from the Old LK days but also how pathetic most BG's are nowadays. I know most players are away waiting for MoP to spark their return and this is my msg to you reading <Magic> has a spot for you. I can recall when We would hardly ever lose a BG. Thinking AV was really the only one we lost at and it was rare to happen even back then and it's time to bring those happy times back!

Times have changed I know so I make this thread today to get word out there to any old gamers that can remember those glory days and would like to see them back. Plus not having a gay guild name under ur character name helps :). So come join my fellow wizards to help the guild level and play some pve and pvp has we soon embark on this next expansion.

Anyone is welcome, but if you are unable to be the BadA$$ planeswalker (Magic term, yes our guild is named after the Card Game) you orginally set out to be when first getting into this game then this guild is not for you. For we are preparing for Future pandaville raids as well as the PVP sector (Arenas, Rated BGs) cause lets face it we picked Horde cause Killing Alliance members is just to much fun as most of them are whiners and can't say a sentence without "rofl, trollolol, u suks, and whatever else these players can come up and sound stupid." which makes it all the better when we make them log out for the night because their small town no longer has questgivers or flight master alive and being "ganked" by yours truly!

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and you can reach me in game under my character Allgood or by searching for "magic" under the who tab ingame and msg any member online. That is all and happy ally hunting !

-Allgood

Thumbs up for Magic: The Gathering refrence.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
--Update-- Still recruiting. At this moment, some Healers and more DPS would be awesome to see join our other members in this epic adventure soon to take place in a couple of weeks. (the pandas are coming!!)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Another update! We are rising in guild level and quick! Come join ur fellow wizards as we master not only the arts in the professions making that money but killing all who dare challenge <Magic>. Planeswalkers unite!
Edited by Allgood on 9/18/2012 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]