Edited by Dutchmasters on 9/6/2012 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
not selling that guild it's one of my guilds i'v had for a bit now has

nothing to do with Dark Endeavor once so ever
Edited by Dutchmasters on 9/6/2012 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Im not taking any offers on this guild at present. It was sold to me by the toon called Mathalex these guild members associated with this guild are Ethroy/Scalena/Rhoniel/sparkass/holdscrap/Aneko/Orgoghax/Beargrills/Money i do think that this is one of the exploited guilds.

The name of the Guild is Bernie Bag

I am sorry about this and i do apologize for anyone who had interest but i am going to wait in till i hear back from a GM about this matter.
Edited by Dutchmasters on 9/6/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
I bought them from someone in trade chat to flip for a profit not knowing they were dodgy. Trying to fix this situation ASAP.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
I lied about having it for a bit was just trying to make some profit off what i thought was a legit guild no harm done their
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Looks like they are at it again

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/proudmoore/Devils_Cut/?character=beargrills

They are all in Devils Cut look at their Top Weekly Contributors with the guild being less then 1 day old
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]