(H) LFGuild Ele Sham and Holy Pally Hus/Wife

90 Orc Shaman
We have raided since Molten Core was hard. Shammy has experience as a tank, dps, and healer on multiple toons in multiple x-pacs. Pally has mostly healing experience as a priest (holy and disc), pally, druid, and shaman in multiple x-pacs. We are now looking to stop server hopping and toon hopping as these toons will be our main "raiding" toons.

We are looking for a guild where both of us get to play together consistently.
We are avail Monday-Thursday 8-11:30PM CST.
We are looking for a guild that doesn't have Loot Council or Free Rolls.

If you care about what gear we currently have, ur not the guild for us and we want a MOP raiding guild. Our gear is not up to par on these toons, because we just got back into the game. And, most of the gear will probably get replaced by quest gear. If you want to know what kind of "Heroic Raid" experience we have...it is slim (as for the reason we are looking for a new guild).
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Death Knight
If you were Alliance I would say come a long to Eradication! But :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Check out epiphany.guildportal.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Fatality is looking to push more hardcore come MoP. I, being the raid leader, could honestly care less about your current gear. We start invites at 7:30 and end at 11. T/W/TH.

Send me a whisp or hit us at up blackhandfatality.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]