Jello Cairne.

90 Night Elf Priest
How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while, not since warth, not since I left you behind and went back home.

How is felstalker, are you still snarky?
How are dragon slayOrs, are you still infamous for being bad? I witnessed first-hand your prowess.
who was that random drood drama queen again? I wonder how he's doing?
what sort of dreams does the server have? anything new? anything old but interesting?

lay it out for me, please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
YES! thecolortwo.

is he still around? how's he holding up?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I"m considered Snarky?

Awesome! I'm not sure if that is what I was going for, but I probably is. I just downloaded the Pandaria patch stuff, and FINALLY saw the Cinimatic, which was pure epic to the point of pure epic, which I sorta expected but Monks and Panda's are my style of awesome.

Won't be playing a Monk most like, I've always been far more into weapons than Kung Fu.
I'm unable to play as of yet, as changes have me confused and my outdated Bartender gives me the defualt UI, which feels like I'm trying to light a fire out of two rocks and a stick, one of those crappy flimsy sticks that break in your hands because it's a little rotted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I have the opposite issue.

I'm so used to the standard UI that I can't get into the others. I still heal without addons, too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)