2 DPS/Tank/Heals Looking for new guild

85 Worgen Rogue
KLS
We are currently looking for a late night raiding guild that plans on doing some progression raiding in Mists and is looking for a couple more talented players.

We can offer Heals - Priest, Shaman. Though the preference is with the Priest.

and

A Rogue DPS, or Druid Guardian Tank/ Kitty DPS, depending on whats needed for the group.

We have both been playing since Vanilla and have played through most content. We are just looking for another group that is a little more serious than the guild we have been in for the last 7 years. We offer a high level of dedication and research to any class/spec we play and consider ourselves to be competitve with other players on our server as well as with ranks on WoL. Although sadly, our current situation doesn't allow us to play at our maximum level.

We take the time to fully understand raid mechanics and boss strategies as well as player design. We spend a ton of time min/maxing our characters to make sure we can get as much as possible out in every encounter.

All that aside, we are really just looking to have a fun time with a group of people that enjoy the game. We are very easy to get along with and think that it can be just as fun messing around in a dungeon or a raid working achievements as it is pushing those server first boss kills.

Due to our work schedules and other raid committments, we are currently only looking at late night raiding guilds that start raiding around 12:00 AM EST, 9:00 PM PST ( or anytime between 2pm-8pm AEST) .So if your looking for a couple more players to fill your late night (afternoon) roster, either leave a post or hit me up in game via mail. Thanks!
Edited by Descen on 9/2/2012 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
KLS
what's*
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
KLS
I was going to correct some more grammar too, but my brain got tired.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
KLS
your brain is stupid
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
KLS
/cheer
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey mate,
Atm VLS is recruiting both a Guardian Druid and an Elemental/Resto Shaman. We're based on Jubei'thos Oceanic and are currently 8/8 Heroic :). The guild is mostly a mix of people that have been playing together for years now and are very friendly and welcoming, and by the sounds of it you guys are too :)

Raid times are
Sunday: 5:30pm - 8:00pm AEST
Wednesday: 5:30pm - 8:00pm AEST
Thursday: 5:30pm - 8:00pm AEST

Which line up pretty well with your availability.
Chuck us back a reply on this thread or a whisper in game or add me on my real ID if keen :)
dr_elephan@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]