MoP almost didn't happen

90 Undead Warlock
09/02/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Vicara
Be honest. She is a fantastic villain.

http://i.imgur.com/gMcrh.jpg

I will take your heads and place them in the body of a two-headed carrion bird.
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
They had an option to make an expansion without Pandaren.

They consciously then decided to throw the project out and make one about Panda people. wat. why why why why. it could have been argus or something
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
No to Argus. I'm tired of space exploration in my Warcraft.

They could have made an expansion that revolved solely around the Horde and Alliance conflict without incorporating a third party evil.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Let's not forget that Druid culture that the Gilneans seem to embrace now, isn't like the Druid culture of the Night Elves, and it's almost certainly not like the Druid culture they used to embrace considering all the Druids knew how to do was make plants grow.

We don't really know that. They certainly made plants grow, but they could very well have done far more then that. Celestine speaks of listening to the earth and calling forth its blessings, and she speaks of listening to the wind too. The very fact that she calls herself a -druid-, implies that she's more then somebody who simple grows plants.

The rest of your post I certainly agree with.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
09/03/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Tiriél
I may be in the minority, but I am very happy about Mists of Pandaria. I can't wait to roll my Pandaren. :)

I'm with you there. Probably won't play a Pandaren seriously, but I do look very much forward to exploring this strange new land.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
They had an option to make an expansion without Pandaren.

They consciously then decided to throw the project out and make one about Panda people. wat. why why why why. it could have been argus or something

Because Argus is going to be level 95-100. Its the final expansion. It cannot be anything else than the final expansion. Its where we're going to kill Sargeras, its the only way it can end, and that can only happen at that point

Also because Chen Stormstout is a cool guy
Edited by Wrenchester on 9/3/2012 8:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Because Argus is going to be level 95-100. Its the final expansion. It cannot be anything else than the final expansion. Its where we're going to kill Sargeras, its the only way it can end, and that can only happen at that point

No it isn't, Blizzard has said themselves that level 100 is just a number and they can go past it.

The only reason people think Argus is going to be the final expansion is due to an expansion list floating around that hasn't guessed expansions correctly since Cataclysm. Sargeras does not even hail from Argus, to assume that is the final place we fight is just that, an assumption. Eredar were just the first ones to be recruited into the legion, but there are more older demonic worlds evident by older demonic races.

That and that the Titans "hail from some exotic place" and it has been said that their storyline is a large one spanning across all the expansions.
Reply Quote
44 Gnome Mage
how the hell did u get to lvl 90 so fast?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/30/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Brazlorky
how the hell did u get to lvl 90 so fast?
Nice necro.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Death Knight
09/02/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Novilica
I wish MoP never would have happened! Pandaren are just so... silly to me. Yeah yeah, they aren't a joke race, whatever, I get that. It still doesn't negate the fact that just... ugh, yeah. I dunno.

they're no worse than the goblin starting zone

BUT NO CLEARLY THAT AIN'T SILLY TO AN'BODY.

I can tolerate Goblins as a race much more so than panda men.
I know this is a necro...but.

Seeing these posts with a pandaren avatar.

My sides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]