An Honest Answer, Alliance Vs. Horde

82 Undead Death Knight
Hey, I was looking to relocate, and was wondering, what is it here, on Maelstrom? Alliance Vs. Horde? Also, is it a good server?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's a dying server with a very slight faction imbalance in favor of the horde. I wouldn't spend $25 to play on Maelstrom.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i love playing on this realm, if your a cool person you'll find cool people
Reply Quote
82 Undead Death Knight
Not gonna lie... Kapachee discourages me but Veni encoruages me... I'm confused
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
They're both right. It isn't exactly overly populated, but there are some cool people here. Just... very few.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
09/03/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Esperacchius
Not gonna lie... Kapachee discourages me but Veni encoruages me... I'm confused

This server has a different flavor than most servers.

Population has been down lately for the past expansion, and as far as RP-PVP goes, there's definitely more in the way of PVP than RP.

There are a bit more Horde than Alliance currently.

What are you looking for in a server? Give us some details, and it will be easier to help you decide if this is a good choice for you!
Reply Quote
This server is great if you have people you know to play with. It's full of tight knit groups and it's kind of hard to get into those. Bring a friend if you want to come and join a social guild.

Horde>Alliance population wise. Been here for 4 years and I made a few friends.

If you come, great! Glad to have you. If not, I hope you find what you're looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Anybody who is encouraging this fellow to waste real money on Maelstrom should be ashamed of themselves. Take off those rose-tinted glasses and go to bed without dinner.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
It's a s**thole. Only reason I'm here is a handful of friends, and I dont feel like spending $50 moving off the two characters I actually care about

run away
Reply Quote
82 Undead Death Knight
I know everything I need to know now, thanks guys
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i love maelstrom if you dont you aren't having fun
Reply Quote
09/04/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Esperacchius
I know everything I need to know now, thanks guys

We scared him away everyone! Drinks all around!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
09/04/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Venicide
i love maelstrom if you dont you aren't having fun

^^^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I'm against unchristian fun
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i've done nothing but dominate the alliance for 10 consecutive weeks in TB losing 6 winning 57.

those 6 losses were all epic btw!

all the wins really paint a larger picture of mismanagement in guilds, bad players, and the general skill level of the horde population that is currently playing the game.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
09/05/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Venicide
and the general skill level of the horde population that is currently playing the game.

not everyone has to be good.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
Mwuahaha! I love this server! It's one of my personal missions to ensure that the blood fued between HSF and NRU will flourish in Mists. Many foes have come and gone, but HSF will always fight to protect the Horde and all of its members. There will be blood!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]