Account Wide Achievement Points

85 Troll Hunter
pN
Okay, so my question is this, or suggestion, as it seems a lot of people are having the same issue.

Now my ach points on account is nearly 10k, however, since the mounts, pets and ach points are now account bound, I am changing mains with the release of MoP.

My only drama is, with my account wide ach points, you look at that, and yeah, ok, its sorta alright, but then you go into guild roster and its character ach points listed in that are different.

I am in the process of doing the Loremaster Title, but when you mouse over the ach for it, it says not earned by this character. Now seriously, if you are doing account wide achievement points, then do it as that. It is so hard sitting in trade and someone posts, LFM for say ICC for example. You then have got no idea, what toons have or have not done it, til u log in and check them all, even though you already have the ach, for the account, but not the character your on. Its so confusing and annoying, logging in and out to check which toons have or have not done it.

My suggestion is, make the Achs infact account wide, not what toon has or has not completed it, cause in the end, doesnt matter what toon has done it, you still have completed it....cause trying to go for titles and stuff...makes it so hard.

Please hope you fix this for what it is, account wide, not character account wide, based on the character your on.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Shaman
Agreed. I want to switch toons for this expansion, but I can't because I don't want to fall behind on points. Hell, I can't even figure out which achievements I have on a particular character. And I REALLY don't want to grind old school rep all over again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The reason that your guild roster in game shows a different value than your Achievement screen is because the guild roster is per character, and Achievement screen is per account.

If I earn X on Crene, and log on to an alt my account still has done the achievement, but clearly not that specific character.

You can filter in game between Earned, Incomplete, and All I believe. If you only track incomplete then you will see what you can do on a particular character. (even if it says your account already has credit)
Reply Quote
91 Human Hunter
I would also like to see the guild roster reflect account wide achievement points.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm up to #116 in my guild!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Guild roster here on battle.net will display account wide totals if you want to keep tracking how you stand. With account wide totals, I jumped to first in my guild when everything was added up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Can Blizzard PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make an option to filter achievements by characters. I too want to switch my mains and want/need to see what achievements I'm missing :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/27/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Amouáge
Can Blizzard PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make an option to filter achievements by characters. I too want to switch my mains and want/need to see what achievements I'm missing :(

If you filter your achievements by unearned then it shows ones earned by other characters along with the ones completely unearned.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
On my alts (after filtering) it does NOT show details such as how many tabards I'm missing or how much gold has been looted. It simply shows incomplete.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]