Hello :D

90 Night Elf Druid
Just wanted to say hi to the BH forum community. I recently transferred here from Ysondre. It seems like this is a pretty cool place. Hope to meet plenty of you in my travels and make lots of new friends :D ta ta for now!
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Yay new friends! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Well well well....

Hello.

:D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yay nice people! We don't have those on Ysondre. They literally do not exist. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well hello there fellow forum goer.

Now, i have to let all the A's out of my system...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Edited by Ðrake on 9/4/2012 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
09/04/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Roddi
Yay nice people! We don't have those on Ysondre. They literally do not exist. :)

Its like half an half here. Theres a lot of cross faction smack talk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/04/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Allaszun
Its like half an half here. Theres a lot of cross faction smack talk.

:O

I did notice this as well.. I've been on BH for a while now but semi new to the forums and you're right there is a healthy rivalry lol.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
09/04/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Ðrake
I did notice this as well.. I've been on BH for a while now but semi new to the forums and you're right there is a healthy rivalry lol.

Its borderline unhealthy in my honest opinion. IWC attempt to rub it in the Alliances face for each small victory on their terms, so do the alliance; Joshee, Kag, etc.

Then when alliance asks to formally wargame IWC flat out refuses. I dont follow much of it. I just attempt to push some buttons as I'm more of a PvE person and a casual pvper.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
welcome Roddi, you'll find plenty of great folks here, but yes there is a ton of smack babbling about, but don't let that fool you, I think some of these folks actually like each other IRL.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/04/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Allaszun
Its borderline unhealthy in my honest opinion. IWC attempt to rub it in the Alliances face for each small victory on their terms, so do the alliance; Joshee, Kag, etc.

I see nothing unhealthy about keeping the 2 factions at each others throats and this is not a carebear server I rather enjoy that when I show my face rallys brings a dozen others with him to snuff me out. All opinions on what you find to be "good" and "bad" rivalry.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
That and our weekly hugging sessions. Where we offset a weeks worth of bloodshed.

I think my invitation to the hugging sessions got lost in the mail. Just sayin.
Edited by Broadzilla on 9/4/2012 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Felgibson on 12/6/2012 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
09/04/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Kagrenàc
I see nothing unhealthy about keeping the 2 factions at each others throats and this is not a carebear server I rather enjoy that when I show my face rallys brings a dozen others with him to snuff me out. All opinions on what you find to be "good" and "bad" rivalry.

Im fine with all that, I just find it sortof childish they way you all present it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/04/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Allaszun
Im fine with all that, I just find it sortof childish they way you all present it.

By all means give me an example of how you think the banter should go I would like to kow what childish banter vs banter is...looking over our exchanges I dont see any useless slander or "you're gay" or "your mom is so fat" etc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
kag likes boys
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/04/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Felgibson
kag likes boys

Sometimes
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/04/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
kag likes boys

Sometimes

Only when youre manic right? If you need to talk about those feelings, I'm here dude.

09/04/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Roddi
Just wanted to say hi to the BH forum community. I recently transferred here from Ysondre. It seems like this is a pretty cool place. Hope to meet plenty of you in my travels and make lots of new friends :D ta ta for now!

Welcome! Though we will never be friends, I wish you good luck. Try not to blend in with the rest of these juggalos.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey! I transferred here from Ysondre too! But that was like two years ago...
WHATEVER
Welcome to your new home bro!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]