Recruiting Heals/DPS for MoP

90 Worgen Death Knight
We are currently 4/6 MV. Our core group of raiders have been playing from late Vanilla->Mop. The officers have been in Hardcore raiding guilds and drifted on and off the game from time to time. Many of the toons in the Guild are alts from raiding guilds and a few of us only log on to join the Sunday raid. Whatever your shedule in life or in game we would like to welcome you to the Guild.

What we offer: Casual Raids lead by knowledgeable officers. We are commited to not wasting your or our own time not being prepared. We provide guild repairs, vent, and food/flask for progression. We are offering you the chance to get to know a few new people from the game and maybe make a friend or two.

What we expect: Courtesy to Guildies, this includes being on time to raid, knowing your class, and the fights to come. We know things come up and we don't expect everyone to make every raid. That's cool, just give us a heads up a day or two in advance.

Loot: will be done with Loot counsel,and with a measure of Courtesy from guildies ie Small upgrade for you , but Big upgrade for a guildy..lol do the right thing for the greater good yeah?

Our needs: We need 1 Ranged DPS for our dore ten man. Thanks for checking us out. Please contact any one from Linkshell for more info.
Edited by Darkdieo on 11/26/2012 12:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
There is also a few of us that play from 12am-3am server time, doing mog runs and dungeons, so if you play late night like us and want some people to play with hit us up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
This is Noff's way of saying he is bored of me :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/wave
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
/wave back
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
LFM heals and pewpew!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Does anyone know Tobias Funkey?
Edited by Nevernude on 9/8/2012 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Raid night....RAWR!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Meow?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Don't you meow at me all inquisitively...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
LFM Heals + Dps
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
again with the Bumping for DPS and Heals for MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I want new people to corrupt...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
looking for more Raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Did you hear that?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
the sound of u breaking 10k Acheesements?!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Sunday Raids sound like fun. I think I might be interested.

(I have many dps alts at L85, but I think I'd like to be a Lock for Mists).

Sounds Great catch any of us in game for more info or send me a in game mail, thanks.
Reply Quote
rawr kids
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]