Power Word Awesome is now recruiting !!!

90 Goblin Warlock
Hey Everyone,
We would like to invite any experienced raiders (or players that are skilled and wish to raid) to apply to Power Word Awesome! As the Raid Leader, i want to guarantee you that we have a great time and we progress well...As a level 25 guild we obviously pay for raider repairs and in addition, we supply all gems, enchants, glyphs, flasks and food for our raiders.
Outside of raid, the guild has a great social network and we schedule group runs of all sorts (i.e. achievement runs, arena teams, gear runs for new players,etc.) We are planning a leveling contest at the start of MoP for gold and a vent pre-release party with MoP trivia for gold!
So come join us today!!! 8D

Apply @ pwawesome.guildlaunch.com

There is a list of priority raiders we wish to have join but we will review any class of quality raider!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Looking for more healers and ranged dps....anyone out there?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I joined a few months back and then RL took over, but I'm back playing for MOP and if you'd like, I can move my alts into PWA and would be happy to join you guys! It appears I was never removed either, so when I get on later I will reintroduce myself.

Also, I have three friends (85s that are starting MOP) who would love a home.
Edited by Drunkheart on 10/9/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]