Patch 6.0...

(Locked)

60 Human Warrior
Whatever happens, this expansion will end epicly
62 Orc Death Knight
01/15/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Marilly
There will be no factions next patch. The Horde and Alliance are uniting under one government with elections for leaders of the various races. Then there will be a master election for Supreme Leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
11 Human Warrior
09/04/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Lamiai
So what do you think will happen after mop? garrrosh is dead, horde needs a new leader new enemy some where. I'm thinking it's finally time the burning legion shows up so the war between alli and horde is over time to team up and take on Sargeras and im sure Kill jadin will be back and "full power"

Who said Garrosh will die?
11 Human Warrior
If they were cool, Vol'jin would be reluctantly put in as Warchief, but influence from Twilight Cultists keeps Alliance troops on the offense. They refuse to leave their occupation in Orgrimmar, which leads to a large Horde rebellion that re-ignites the Horde-Alliance war to keep it going for the next expansion.

What'll happen is Thrall will come in, one-shot Garrosh, Varian will be bros with him for no good reason, some cutscene will happen where the Age of Mortals happens for the third time, and then the next expansion opens with Thrall spanking Sargeras in front of Orgrimmar with his bare hands.

I have a hunch Varian wil be dying.

Voljinn should NOT be Warchief.

The Warchief should always be an ORC.

I think Eitrigg would make a good Warchief.

It was between Carine and Garrosh. Etrigg was not considered by thrall for being too old. My money is on Baine. Someone who encompasses peace.
11 Human Warrior
09/05/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Gasoline

Do you sir, know how long people have waited for the Emerald Dream? Getting to that wonderful place is as much of a excitement as going to GM Island.

If anything it will be a raid or dungeon only. Pretty much the entire story has been completed in Stormrage, it is but a minor threat at this time and really not enough for an entire expansion. really not enough for an entire expansion in the first place.
100 Gnome Death Knight
01/15/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Marilly
There will be no factions next patch. The Horde and Alliance are uniting under one government with elections for leaders of the various races. Then there will be a master election for Supreme Leader.

DAMIT why did i forget to build the united factions building!
I could have been the supreme leader :(

I dunno i think the Warchief doesn't HAVE to be an orc, if only because it actually doesn't make sense, considering most of the horde aren't even orcs.... seems very antagonistic.
unfortunately the bias creates the inevitably, that the horde gets thrall or a non-orc, any potential orcs are THRUST on the throne...

You know i had a thought... what if we don't actually kill garrosh? what if green jesus FORGIVES him and lets him stay?
11 Human Warrior
I think we will delve into Ashzara territory eventually reaching Sargeras' tomb paving the way for the BL expansion in 7.0.
100 Tauren Druid
Lor'themar would make a fine Warchief

I knew who Lor'themar was before it was cool!
Edited by Yzzami on 1/15/2013 11:39 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The new Warchief has to be Eitrigg, his kid, or Nazgrim, maybe Saurfang (Who else to lead the Horde against the Legion than Broxigar's brother?).

What people tend to forget is that the Warchief isn't just the leader of the Horde, he's also the leader of the Orcs. This is why Vol'Jin and Baine can't be warchief.
Edited by Santhrenus on 1/15/2013 11:44 AM PST
100 Human Priest
Perhaps y'all don't understand.

We CAN NOT defeat Sargeras, thats why Blizz never really lets him here in his full power. He would destroy us, his Lore makes him a God. Greatest of all titans...

But then again I don't think we should have been able to kill C'thun or Yogg either.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They should add some origional stuff like in cata Worgens=Shadowfang Keep Goblins=Blidgewater Cartel (most of them anyway) Mantid would be a fun race and they bring a mount = flying wings + new class named striker
72 Undead Rogue
01/15/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Yzzami

100 Human Paladin
09/04/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Kabloosh
Green Jesus will be back to lead us to victory.

Or to drop people into the gaps in a boss encounter.

"Oops, my bads! I got you for realz this time!"
43 Tauren Paladin
World of Warcraft: Arathi Basin.

Everything is deleted but Arathi Basin.
90 Human Death Knight
Spoiler alert.. jeeze lmao
90 Blood Elf Priest
Burning Legion.

'Nuff said.

02/25/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Gogurtyogurt

Let's be honest, he's the best choice right now. He's the most rational and sensible of all of the faction leaders at the moment.
Edited by Vanarela on 2/25/2013 7:24 PM PST
90 Worgen Death Knight
New Feature: Frontiering. Players travelling through the Emerald Dream will soon learn the concept of multi-dimensional trailblazing from a sect of nomadic Draenei eager to visit the new world and provide habitation for those fleeing the catastrophe in Azeroth. Players can apprentice under one of several Frontier Masters to learn the ways of the Settler.
- Visit several generated wilderness instances and claim land for your own settlement!
- Build houses for yourself or your friends, form villages and towns, and establish trade of natural resources.
- Each instance represents a different "neighborhood" of players, and may all look different from one another.
- Players fight and forage in areas with a survival setting in mind. Players will engage in quests and hunts to salvage food and resources and earn the tools and components of raising their own settlement.
- New crafting options allow players to create furniture and household items in addition to housing supplies.
- New roles and uses for cooking, blacksmithing, herbalism, mining, skinning and other professions, including items that allow many new cosmetic or quality of life improvements.

I'm still thinkin'...

...That would be like turning wow into Minecraft or some other game.... LETS JUST STICK TO KILLING STUFF AND EACH OTHER!
95 Undead Rogue
09/04/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Lamiai
So what do you think will happen after mop?
Do a "serach" on the last 40 posts on this topic this week and you'll have everyone's ideas in already posted.

Just sayin

>8(
70 Worgen Druid

I knew who Lor'themar was before it was cool!

No he wouldn't, Sylvanas would never listen to him and an Orc power not leading the Horde would be just stupid.
100 Orc Warrior
does anyone play worgen anymore, i hardly ever see them anymore
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]