So the Horde RAZED Stormwind....

90 Draenei Hunter
<World PvPs Finest> Where were you? The Horde came to Stormwind @ 2:45am, they killed my dog and set me on fire. Don't you offer a community service to the server or something? Hell Moxie has a guild fluffer Hellsshadow, and we work him overtime... at least he does his job..

/rant

Back to my Chai Tea, gotta get my zen on for MoP...
Edited by Triggerhappy on 9/5/2012 2:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was there had to pug a defense group. Successful... didn't really need to. Keep your dog on a leash next time. Try hiding in the water.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Thank god Fluffy's death was averted by quick thinking and CPR, good thing Hellsshadow is fully certified.

ALSO

Please C.O.D me a life jacket for fluffy, he can't swim the Horde broke his legs.
Edited by Triggerhappy on 9/5/2012 2:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What realm are you from?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I personally blame you and your community, filing my insurance claim now.
Edited by Triggerhappy on 9/5/2012 2:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
*wipes mouth after a fluffing job*. What did I miss?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
::Hands Hellsshadow chapstick and mouthwash::
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
PLEASE!! I don't put filth in my mouth.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Chai Tea?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Please. I need to get my zen on
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/05/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Reszo
I was there had to pug a defense group. Successful... didn't really need to. Keep your dog on a leash next time. Try hiding in the water.

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Yeah was quite fun letting y'all "push" us back, giving us more kills, y'all fed Illidan and Kiljaeden today
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
<World PvPs Finest> Where were you? The Horde came to Stormwind @ 2:45am

Sorry... having a life requires sleep at the specified time you described in your beautiful sentence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Fed you? You didnt even last more then 5 mins. My guild (16 man) held dark portal for an hour held off 2 waves on illidan. Boy there was non stop horde porting in lol!!! Till 100 horde finally grouped together!! Swarmed us from all sides it was epic. Most of us made it through the dark portal in time. Assault team SUCCESSFULL! Bahahahahaha

You guys brought 40 mans and failed miserably!!! Nice try though. It was a shocker. Horde grew some. Ty for bringing the HKS to us for once.

P.S. Since when do pve'rs pvp? We make them that mad?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Fed you? You didnt even last more then 5 mins. My guild (16 man) held dark portal for an hour held off 2 waves on illidan. Boy there was non stop horde porting in lol!!! Till 100 horde finally grouped together!! Swarmed us from all sides it was epic. Most of us made it through the dark portal in time. Assault team SUCCESSFULL! Bahahahahaha

You guys brought 40 mans and failed miserably!!! Nice try though. It was a shocker. Horde grew some. Ty for bringing the HKS to us for once.

P.S. Since when do pve'rs pvp? We make them that mad?

Not talking about dark portal, although I did hear about that, talking about how we wouldn't even let alliance leave through the gates of Stormwind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You have alot to learn young padawan... We never wanted to leave. Its our dueling area. You guys just fed us hks at the same time ROFL. Ty. BRILLIANT!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
09/05/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Reszo
You have alot to learn young padawan... We never wanted to leave. Its our dueling area. You guys just fed us hks at the same time ROFL. Ty. BRILLIANT!

Watch this http://www.twitch.tv/futuremontana/b/331128726

20:45 is when I joined, 30 minutes is the action on Tich, 35:50 is Frostmourne, skip to 44 minutes to see your dueling area
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I was on lunch break eating a sandwich and drinking chai tea. Then I was set on fire and the Horde killed my dog... didn't I explain all of this already?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]