LF Blacksmith with Felsteel Longblade plans

90 Pandaren Warrior
I am looking for someone horde side to that is able to craft the Felsteel longblade. If you are able to craft this please send me a in-game mail.
Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
On a somewhat related note, DUDE. I forgot all about them jacking up the mats cost for that sword. That thing takes an eternity to put together, then finding a guy who's still around from that era to actually make it...

I'll ask around on alliance side for you. If nothing else, we could pass the mats through the Booty Bay AH and get it crafted for you that way.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Can do but unfortunately my services aren't available to Shattered :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
On a somewhat related note, DUDE. I forgot all about them jacking up the mats cost for that sword. That thing takes an eternity to put together, then finding a guy who's still around from that era to actually make it...

I'll ask around on alliance side for you. If nothing else, we could pass the mats through the Booty Bay AH and get it crafted for you that way.

Honestly i could get him the mats in a day or 2 its just a matter of finding alliance crafters who arent pricks like tuffgong
Reply Quote
trolls from shattered who harassed a guild so much it fell apart, are calling other people pricks? LOL tuffgong is smart to not want to deal with you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/05/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Boduh
trolls from shattered who harassed a guild so much it fell apart, are calling other people pricks? LOL tuffgong is smart to not want to deal with you

Why are you still posting here again? Don't you have some other server forums to be terrible on?
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior

Why are you still posting here again? Don't you have some other server forums to be terrible on?

This^^^^
Reply Quote
8 Gnome Mage
09/06/2012 02:09 AMPosted by Clockwerk

Maybe if you troll him enough he'll come back here!

Wait a minute... No! Don't do that!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

Honestly i could get him the mats in a day or 2 its just a matter of finding alliance crafters who arent pricks like tuffgong

Ah nothing more enjoyable then giving shattered kiddies the sniffles good day ladies good day.
Reply Quote
<3 tuffgong, be careful tho. apparently these guys are badasses and will try to "eat" your guild up too!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Ah nothing more enjoyable then giving shattered kiddies the sniffles good day ladies good day.

Aw poor babee you ok? Everything alright? Sry my DISC priest owned your ARMS warrior so hard you had to run back to emptronic and company for support. My disc is pretty beast i know, too much for a single ARMS warrior to handle.
Reply Quote
great job, u killed an arms warrior as a disc priest, lets all rejoice on how much this matters not. but please be more upset that some1 doesnt want to help a bunch of tools get out of the shed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Boduh
great job, u killed an arms warrior as a disc priest

Thanks bro :D
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Mage
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

Aw poor babee you ok? Everything alright? Sry my DISC priest owned your ARMS warrior so hard you had to run back to emptronic and company for support. My disc is pretty beast i know, too much for a single ARMS warrior to handle.

Gee you sure know how to salt up a wound with your well thought out insults. I have a feeling that even if u joined shattered as a mature adult, after a few months of being subjected to Gewchie and Holtzman's halfwits you'd start sounding like a nimrod too. Do us all a favor and save your playground insults for the school yard. They make u look like a nimrod.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
[I am looking for someone horde side]

I can do et.. oh, i see..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]