HHG Recruitment MoP. Closed.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Spots have been filled. Thank you
Edited by Venòm on 9/12/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Mage
Would raiding with HHG mean I might also get a chance to raid with Blood Legion at some point?
Reply Quote
You want to recruit 7 different people why....? Seems like some weird meltdown if u need 7 more people. Then 3 of them tanks? Thats sad... really sad...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/06/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Porkers
You want to recruit 7 different people why....? Seems like some weird meltdown if u need 7 more people. Then 3 of them tanks? Thats sad... really sad...

Inb4 alternates?

But no, they do have several different raid groups (3-4 iirc) and could be needing one or two people for one or two of those groups. And they did work with some members of Blood Legion for an earlier kill, but progressed there on their own and they made several more kills after that point with main members from their guild. I know of several guilds who have accepted help from skilled members of other guilds who stopped raiding for a bit, for many reasons (didn't have reliable players or needed a slight nudge or simply needed motivation to progress a bit more). Knock them if you like, but they still worked for what they have, just like every other guild.

Good luck in Mists! :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Thanks Isesé, and Good Luck to you to.
Reply Quote
Isese, I get that. But HHG has only 2teams now. Both of which having 12+members. Their main group has 4-5tanks already. So I go back to my previous statement.

09/06/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Porkers
Thats sad... really sad...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hai Venom!

<Weezul
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
/waves @ Weezul
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]