Can't DL/Connect (Students Pt. 4)

86 Draenei Shaman
09/06/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Savedurlife
Every single person that is having this problem should be compensated for their lost time and frustration.

Amen to that
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Jaime
What are you doing on page 2, little thread? After all, we know this is a wide spread problem, and people coming to the forums to report it aren't going to look past the first page.

It's cus everyone who commented in the beginning has pretty much given up or they don't have anything else to say anymore.
90 Gnome Priest
09/06/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Uhogpaladin
It's cus everyone who commented in the beginning has pretty much given up or they don't have anything else to say anymore.

This ^ I am beginning to lose hope.
86 Draenei Shaman
I'll lose hope when Blizzard tells me they give up, or that the only way to fix it is on my end.
100 Troll Hunter
I just logged in and I am not experiencing any lag at the moment. I don't know how long it'll last buy I'll keep you guys posted. I am very confused.
85 Gnome Death Knight
09/06/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Koedz
I just logged in and I am not experiencing any lag at the moment. I don't know how long it'll last buy I'll keep you guys posted. I am very confused.

Almost thought I would be able to log in, even looked like WoW was downloading a few files. But still stuck at 90%

Can't even create new characters anymore. Bummer, was hoping to play around with animations of different races, thinking about a race change.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't worry guys, they changed the website. We must slowly be moving up the priority list be now ^_^
90 Draenei Shaman
Buuuuuuuuuump
100 Troll Hunter
Getting offline for the night. I created a new character and I didn't have any latency issues like usual, but then I hopped on my other main toons and everything was normal. Don't know why because my school did not email me back and either did blizzard about the ticket I sent in. I hope it continues to work. I hope this issue will get fixed for good in the next day or so.
85 Night Elf Warrior
Reporting in from Temple University. Blizz please get your !@#$ together.
85 Gnome Death Knight
Good night little thread. One last bump before bed time. You are going to grow up all big and strong in to a 25 pager.
90 Human Warrior
Rolling restarts tomorrow...maybe something?!?!?!?! :D:D:D:D
20 Goblin Warlock
It's working for me now without issue and I have no idea why.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Herrweiss

I just tested it, I could long in as well. So, fixed, or freak accident? And if it WAS fixed, was it Blizzard or the college? And will the rolling restart mess it up >.<
Edited by Uhogpaladin on 9/7/2012 4:14 AM PDT
90 Human Warrior
09/07/2012 04:13 AMPosted by Uhogpaladin

I just tested it, I could long in as well. So, fixed, or freak accident? And if it WAS fixed, was it Blizzard or the college? And will the rolling restart mess it up >.<

i just triied to get on my characters...some are playable...some are not....can you get on all of your toons?
85 Gnome Death Knight

i just triied to get on my characters...some are playable...some are not....can you get on all of your toons?

Same, can't log in to at least one (my last played).

edit: but i could log on to at least one.

nevermind, logged in, and it said I had low latency but it lied.
Edited by Grunewaldt on 9/7/2012 5:44 AM PDT
90 Gnome Priest

I'm still unable to get past retrieving character list.
85 Gnome Death Knight
I was stuck at retrieving a few times, had to hit cancel and pick the realm again.
85 Gnome Death Knight
But I can make new characters again. Whoo.
87 Undead Priest

This is weird?.... I am logged in on my shaman, first try, without hotspot shield, and I have perfect latency as well o_0
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]