Can't DL/Connect (Students Pt. 4)

97 Night Elf Priest
Still nothing :( I can only log in with hotspot.

EDIT: On a brighter note, the website is cool looking :))
Edited by Codymano on 9/7/2012 7:27 AM PDT
90 Human Paladin
I just tried two of my lowbies like 1 and 6 and was able to log perfectly, but I tried my 85 and same deal started but i let it go for a min or two and tabbed out but now i'm in in dalaran on my 85 druid- coming at you from SD State....
-correction i logged in, seemed fine but trade chat is working but character/abilities lagged out

-EDIT lat is at 1330 home,73 world
Edited by Murlocks on 9/7/2012 9:12 AM PDT
97 Night Elf Priest
Hopefully blizz can have this fixed, like they said they hope to...
86 Draenei Shaman
I still can't :)
90 Troll Priest
Friend of mine having this issue as well from his college campus.
90 Human Warrior
I expect to be reimbursed for all this wasted game time....
85 Human Paladin
I remember when WoW launched, and Blizzard did reimburse people with free game time. Because back then, they cared. Now with a publisher that has their hand in the feed bag, it's just about money. Don't expect to get anything from Blizzard these days. If you deny Blizzard hasn't moved to a max profit scheme only...I point you to Diablo 3. Epic failure.
Edited by Kazru on 9/7/2012 1:46 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
still nothing? :-/
85 Human Paladin
Nope. I know for a fact I used to be able to play where I'm at as well. Then it changed with the patch. This also happened with Diablo 3, then one day "magically" I could log in and play that too.
97 Night Elf Priest
So one day, we will "magically" be able to play WoW as well?
87 Undead Priest
09/07/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Codymano
So one day, we will "magically" be able to play WoW as well?

It happened to us at Kent State, however, I do not know if that is the works of Blizzard (unlikely) or my school finally getting their act together
90 Human Paladin
Ugh.. I still can't even download the game.... :(
90 Night Elf Druid
09/07/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Inbox
I expect to be reimbursed for all this wasted game time....

^^Amen to that.
90 Night Elf Druid
09/06/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Tambahali
Reporting in from Temple University. Blizz please get your !@#$ together.

Don't know what dorm you're connecting from, but in Towers the LAN connection lets me play!

And the response i posted on the first page of this thread is our IT dept, just in case you want to know Temple's stance.
90 Human Warrior
What is this thread doing on page two? come on now.
86 Draenei Shaman
The thread is depressed. :(
100 Human Warrior
I think the couple days that I could connect was just because my school took down their packet shaper or something. I was also able to access GW2 and Minecraft those days (both of which I gave the port numbers too IT, and they said they would be allowed in the next patch), but now I cannot.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I went home on 8/31 and updated the game from there and have been able to play since then. But all of a sudden today I come to log in and now it's back to updating files and going nowhere..?

FFS Blizzard, get yourselves together or give everyone a refund.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump to fix the problem
85 Gnome Death Knight
Bump for the night
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]