Can't DL/Connect (Students Pt. 4)

85 Draenei Shaman
Yay, another weekend with work and without my game.
97 Night Elf Priest
First weekend without going home and without work... no WoW unless I use hotspot. Guess it's up to MW3 to entertain me today.
85 Night Elf Warrior
09/07/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Kinmoon
Reporting in from Temple University. Blizz please get your !@#$ together.

Don't know what dorm you're connecting from, but in Towers the LAN connection lets me play!

And the response i posted on the first page of this thread is our IT dept, just in case you want to know Temple's stance.

Im in Hardwick, haha, i just wished something allow me to play haha. tired of playing League of Legends.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The days keep adding up.....
Still have yet to play anything starting to just think of just giving up and starting something else.. because if we have to wait until the literal launch day for everything to be fixed then thats just said. but it is what is i hope blizz fixes things soon. because i just really want to play
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm pretty sure I'd give up on them if they don't have it fixed by launch day.
85 Goblin Priest
I believe my campus fixed it for us, but again, they never let us know what was up or how they fixed it; it just magically worked. Hotspot shield was a good interm fix tho. I hope they get this fixed for everyone tho. I still can't get a hold of customer support to try and be refunded game time.
85 Gnome Death Knight
Bump because bump. You were the one game I could really play on campus with my old college buddies, up until 5.0.4.
85 Human Paladin
Their communication skills are abysmal. We get 1 blue nod, no update from them, not a thing. It's really dissapointing.
Edited by Kazru on 9/8/2012 2:39 PM PDT
100 Human Warrior
Okay, we know that the problem is on both of our ends, the least you could do Blizz is tell us what we could do to fix the problem on our end until they can fix it. Did any ports change or get added?
90 Dwarf Paladin
Sorry to see that it still isn't working for a lot of you and blizzard still hasn't given us an update other than "we're working on it". Again, try hotspot if you haven't already, it lets me play flawlessly as long as I have it open. Best of luck to the rest of you.
100 Human Warrior
Bump then bed. See you all back here in the morning.
97 Night Elf Priest
Bump since on page 3
100 Human Warrior
Bump because I feel sad so many people have given up hope.
Yeah.. i'm done hope is lost.
so whenever they fix it they do until then goodbye.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump. Blizzard, I hope you can see you are LOSING SUBSCRIBERS because of this. That means LESS MONEY FOR YOU.
100 Human Warrior
I'll see you in a couple months when I move into my new apartment, Blizz.

No I will not cancel my subscription, since I will still try to log in every week.

No I'm not going to try and get my payment for MoP refunded just to make a point, because I will be playing it in a few months anyways.

I don't play your game for your game Blizz. I play it for the community, people, and friendships I have forged over the years.

I'm just disappointed in you.
- Technical Support
100 Human Mage
For those of you that live on a campus you can always get a vpn sevice most of them are under 7 dollars a month. They have a free trail to see if it works for you. Give it a try if it works. Then your in the game again.

http://www.smoothping.com/

Trial
Yes. The Smoothping service is free to try. You just need to sign up for an account, validate your email address, follow our instructions and you can begin playing right away! Your trial account will allow you to see the improvements you get when you use Smoothping.

NOTE: You will be disconnected from your game every 20 minutes with a trial account.

Cost

account.

How much does it cost?

A full Smoothping account costs $7.49 USD per month, or $19.49 USD for 3 months. This will enable you to use Smoothping without being disconnected for as long as you wish to remain in the game!
Edited by Northernlite on 9/9/2012 2:42 PM PDT
97 Night Elf Priest
For those of you that live on a campus you can always get a vpn sevice most of them are under 7 dollars a month. They have a free trail to see if it works for you. Give it a try if it works. Then your in the game again.

http://www.smoothping.com/

Trial
Yes. The Smoothping service is free to try. You just need to sign up for an account, validate your email address, follow our instructions and you can begin playing right away! Your trial account will allow you to see the improvements you get when you use Smoothping.

NOTE: You will be disconnected from your game every 20 minutes with a trial account.

Cost

account.

How much does it cost?
A full Smoothping account costs $7.49 USD per month, or $19.49 USD for 3 months. This will enable you to use Smoothping without being disconnected for as long as you wish to remain in the game!

I kept wondering why I was repeatedly disconnected from hotspot. Guess it's the same idea, being disconnected since it's a trial. I just don't want to start paying, and then come a week or two, blizz fixes this.
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Le bumpagarama for my fellow compatriates.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]