Frontear's Words of Wisdom

100 Pandaren Priest
Dear Frontear

Could you please advise the best type of shoes to wear with a kimono?

Regards,
Tyranea

Still waiting for a response that was promised to me yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i am the only mvp Dolan
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
yes only big mvp players can come

No Frontears
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Pandaren Warrior
If I met a girl that remembers meeting me previously,
but I don't remember meeting her, is it appropriate to take the following actions?
Flap my arms like wings screaming Charizard over and over again,
then stop and look her dead in the eyes while telling her that she doesn't have enough gym badges to control me.

If you do this, you will surely get her attention, however, will probably lead to lonely lonely times.

09/03/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Snaje
If I am getting hit by enemy does I press shield wall or recklessness?

Recklessness YOLO

Dear Frontear

Regards,
Tyranea

Geta (木屐/下駄) are a form of traditional Japanese footwear that resemble both clogs and flip-flops. They are a kind of sandal with an elevated wooden base held onto the foot with a fabric thong to keep the foot well above the ground. They are worn with traditional Japanese clothing such as kimono or yukata, but (in Japan) also with Western clothing during the summer months.

If I want to appear both manly and sexy is a kimono a good fashion choice?

If, hypothetically, I was in the same situation as Jacob. Would it be more or less appropriate to get on all fours, balancing a pot plant on my back screaming 'Venasaur'?

Are wooden sandals a fashionable choice in both summer and winter?

Same response to Jacob. And according to wikipedia, sometimes geta are worn in rain or snow to keep the feet dry, due to their extra height and impermeability compared to other footwear. So yes I would say they are fashionable AND useful for all seasons.

09/04/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Belsen
Often my household sponges accumulate an awful amount of build up. What can I do to prevent this?

Shamwow it.

Dear Front,

Will tealc come back to horde where he belongs?

Love cast

Now that Nastre has returned, I give it a few weeks.

Dear Front,

I recently went to the Comic's longue in Melbourne and there was a guest appearance by Chooper Reid and he had a segment much like your thread, he was offering advice.
So i wrote my question down, which was "Dear Chooper, ppl laugh at my ears...What should I do..?" He finally got to my question and read it out loud... and said "The funny mofo, that wrote this, wont be laughing if i find out who it is"
My question to you is..should I move country?

Thanking you in advance.. :)

If it's Chopper you have pissed off, i'd be legging it to the states. Pretty sure he would have a criminal record there and they wouldn't allow him in.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Pandaren Priest
Dear Frontear

Regards,
Tyranea

Geta (木屐/下駄) are a form of traditional Japanese footwear that resemble both clogs and flip-flops. They are a kind of sandal with an elevated wooden base held onto the foot with a fabric thong to keep the foot well above the ground. They are worn with traditional Japanese clothing such as kimono or yukata, but (in Japan) also with Western clothing during the summer months.

Dear MVP Frontear

Thank you for your very late response.

Regards,
MVP Tyranea
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Dear Frontear

Regards,
Tyranea

Dear MVP Frontear

Thank you for your very late response.

Regards,
MVP Tyranea

>Dear MVP Tyranea,

>Where is your 'Tyranea's Words of Wisdom' thread? When can we expect to begin submitting questions?

>Regards,

>MVP Convictfish.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Pandaren Priest
>Dear MVP Tyranea,

>Where is your 'Tyranea's Words of Wisdom' thread? When can we expect to begin submitting questions?

>Regards,

>MVP Convictfish.

Dear Non-MVP Convictfish

Since I am not a sheep, I will not be having a "Tyranea's Words of Wisdom" thread. However, stay tuned for something unique that everyone can participate in!

Regards,
MVP Tyranea
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Dear Frontear, I've recently started playing a Warrior and I've been having some trouble involving spells and whatnot.

Specifically, people keep telling me to stop keyboard turning, but how can I move with my mouse and still manage to click rend?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
09/08/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Awkward
still manage to click rend?

Rend was replaced by deep wounds, dun need to click

YoLo
Reply Quote
Dear Frontear,

None of my questions were answered.
I am disappointed.

Yolo

Potato
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]