Could use a hand.

90 Human Paladin
I have read many threads and non of them seem to be crystal clear. Is my best move to reforge all into mastery and avoidence or shoot for hit and exp caps ?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You need to up your parry as much as you can, balancing it with you dodge on a sliding scale (about 20% parry for 10% dodge, about 40% parrry for 15% dodge, about 60% parry for 20% dodge). Your mastery is secondary to this. However, it is now imperative that you get your hit and exp both to 7.5% (exp. can go higher), so right now you should be looking more at around 10-12% dodge.

Hope that is helpful.
Edited by Jamina on 9/3/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Ive got a warrior tank that i had been stacking master. Is mastery still the stat to stick with then lvl out parry and dodge or vise versa now? I do great holding aggro but seems at times i take more damage from time to time than i use to. Any info... well appriciated!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There's basically two options for gearing.

1) Minimize your total damage taken.

This involves stacking strength (which gives parry) and dodge while being mindful of diminishing returns (See http://sacredduty.net/2012/08/27/patch-5-0-4-round-up/).

2) Smooth incoming damage as much as possible.

This involves capping hit and soft-capping expertise (7.5% of each), then stacking mastery.

I opted for #2, because compared to #1 it makes you easier to heal, gives the best overall uptime on SotR, and maximizes personal DPS.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Cool thanks ! Maybe i can get him rolling smooth agaon now...:-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]