Realm First: Guild Level 30

32 Tauren Warrior
So, my guild wants to try and get this. We're the most active guild on the Alliance, and probably the server as well. Any tips or advice? Anyone know if they'll put the rep cap back on for the guild?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Good tip. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/05/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Yubaba
Dungeons, dungeons, dungeons. Right when you log in on September 25th, get guild members to run dungeons with each other. Make sure your guild vault is well-stocked and make sure you have enough gold in the guild bank.

This.

Make sure you've got a quest log full of dailies to hand in day-one, too; it's a very nice boost if everyone does it.
Edited by Vanarela on 9/5/2012 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you still get 60k exp for the guild with every quest hand in by mop, id say que for the instances with quests (multiple groups of people obviously). Get the challenge for it done every week. Then just keep questing. Honestly its so fast with quests now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Organize as many 5 man leveling teams as humanly possible.

If you're not level 30 by the time the arena season starts (unlikely), make as many 2's teams as humanly possible.
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
Anyone know if they're keeping weekly cap for EXP or is that permanently gone?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/05/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Owning
Anyone know if they're keeping weekly cap for EXP or is that permanently gone?

There's no weekly exp cap on the Beta for guilds. If I were to take a guess, I'd say it's a permanent change.
Edited by Novalas on 9/5/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
32 Tauren Warrior
Holy !@#$
Reply Quote
15 Undead Priest
So what happend to Guild levels expanding?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
For a moment I thought the thread title was about the realm first level 30. Player. I was thinking "Jeeze your server must be like only you"
Edited by Litlemouse on 9/30/2012 2:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]