[BUG] Lifebloom w/Glyphed Transfer

90 Night Elf Druid
I have run several tests regarding this bug that I found and every test on live has come up with the same results.

Running a stack of 3 lifeblooms on a tank and then transferring the full stack (via the Lifebloom Glyph) to another target results in a 10 second stack on the new target, regardless of the duration of the lifebloom on the original target (except when less than 2 seconds). Lifebloom is supposed to be 15 seconds now. Transferring the stack with greater than 2 seconds left in original duration should be equivalent to casting a new Lifebloom, giving the new stack a full 15 second duration.

Please investigate this bug, or let us know if this is working as intended.
Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I noticed the same thing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I have noticed this too, and was also wondering if it's a bug or working as intended?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same thing here. Please fix!~
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Back to the front page. Hoping a blue will see it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still having this bug Blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Confirmed^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
yup
Reply Quote
68 Human Paladin
I also was noticing in PVP that lifeblooms that were being stacked by transfer were purged off in one attempt while only proccing the bloom equivalent to one stack.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I did ds heroic this weekend. All I noticed that I'd cast 3 stacks of LB on MT then cast 1 LB on OT and then would cast WG on tank group and LB would drop.

When I redid it, the LB was dropping from first target by the time I'd cast in on 2nd target. So pretty much all I had to do was spam LB on both tanks and couldn't heal the raid.

The idea with mushrooms casting to aoe heal is plain stupid. Hate new talents and how everything works!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I noticed that as well but didn't think much of it. I figured maybe I had 10 secs left on the lifebloom and maybe it moved it from one target to another with the remaining time left.

I guess it's either a bug or something.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Back to the front page.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Confirmed^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Back to the front page. Still not fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This bug has been fixed as of the server restart today.
Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]