Pie Vendor - Recruiting for MoP

90 Night Elf Priest
Pie Vendor is a veteran raiding guild that has been on Shadowsong since vanilla. We have three raiding teams, two of which have fully cleared all heroic content. During Cataclysm, we were able to secure server first kills for multiple heroic bosses.

What we offer:

Most people in Pie Vendor are professionals, some with kids and family. We don't feel the need to litter our chat/vent with profanity to make a point. Many of our members are raiders who came from more hardcore guilds and are simply looking to raid less. We believe that with the right people, it's possible to clear even the most difficult content without raiding everyday.

Teams:

We have three raid teams with different raid times and progression levels. Please indicate the team you are interested in applying to.

NOTE: There may be small changes to schedule in MoP and recruitment needs will likely change as rosters get finalized.

Team Muffin
* Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 6 PM to 9 PM.
* Progression: 2/6 H MSV, 6/6 HoF
* Recruitment Needs: one spot: exceptional hunter or ele shammy or holy pally

Team Strawberry Rhubarb
* Schedule: Tuesday - Wednesday, 8 PM to 10:30PM, Friday 8:00pm to 11pm.
* Progression: 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF
* Recruitment Needs: dps with tank offspec

Team Cherry
* Schedule: Tuesday, 6:00pm to 9pm, Wednesday - Thursday, 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
* Progression:2/6 MSV
* Recruitment Needs: 1 kitty druid with bear offspec, 1 hunter

Our ideal candidate:

We are looking for someone who is a good raider AND a good person. We want someone who knows how to play their class and play it well. We expect you to know how to deal with changes and learn about fights before raids. We are also looking for maturity, regardless of age.

How to apply or find more info:

Please talk to Yueying in game for more info, or ask someone in Pie Vendor if you don't see me online.

Apply at http://www.pie-vendor.com

Helpful tips to apps:

Before you app, please fully enchant your gear and make your toon raid ready in general. Furthermore, answers that are well written and thought through (as opposed to single word answers) will increase the chances of being invited to an app run.
Edited by Yueying on 11/15/2012 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh the good ole days of new pievendor ads every week
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well not every week... I'm far too lazy to do a new one every single week. Once in a while I just feel the need to refresh the old is all :P.

Anyhow, keep those app's comming...

Please note that while Muffin and Cherry's runs have TBD as recruitment status, they may still be looking, we just haven't pinned down exactly what yet. Keep watching for more info!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Next week I'll update this with exact requirements for team cherry.

Currently it looks like they need 1 tank and some non-cloth dps

Team Strawberry Rhubarb is still considering one amazing ranged dps
Edited by Yueying on 9/7/2012 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
To the top!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
updated recruitment needs for team cherry:

2 healers, 1 dps with offheals (range pref), possibly may consider one additional dps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
And team Muffin needs one exceptional player of one of the following classes:

hunter
ele shammy
holy pally
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
recruitment needs for all 3 teams now up to date in top post.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Strawberry Rhubarb fits my schedule, alas I am a Melee DPS or Tank. First world problems.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Sorry Kayling... only considering range at this point for Strawberry Rhubarb.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
So short summary of what we are still looking for:

Muffin: one exceptional player of one of the following class/spec: hunter, ele shammy, holy pally

Cherry: 2 healers, 1 dps with offheals (range pref), possibly may consider one additional dps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Our raid teams plan to start as soon as possible once MOP starts. Join now so as not to miss out!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
updated, mostly need 2 heals for team cherry + 1 dps.

Team muffin is looking for one really good player of one of these classes (hunter, ele shammy or holy pally). The list is a bit diverse but it is possible to balance team with any one of those.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Only 3 spots remain to be filled before we close recruitment.

Team muffin is looking for one really good player of one of these classes (hunter, ele shammy or holy pally). The list is a bit diverse but it is possible to balance team with any one of those.

Team Cherry mostly need 1 heals , 1 dps.

If you have been thinking about apping, now is the time!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Updating as there have been some more specifics:

Team Cherry is looking for 1 healer ( pally or priest) + 1 dps (prefer enh. shammy, ret pally or hunter)

Please note a small change in Team Cherry's schedule of a 6pm start on Tuesdays.
Edited by Yueying on 9/21/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Only 3 spots left! Join now so as not to miss out!

Team muffin is looking for one really good player of one of these classes (hunter, ele shammy or holy pally). The list is a bit diverse but it is possible to balance team with any one of those. This is the team getting multiple server firsts in cata. If you are a strong player looking for a good home, you will want to get in on this.

Team Cherry is looking for 1 healer ( pally or priest) + 1 dps (prefer enh. shammy, ret pally or hunter). Team Cherry is a more casual team but they still do reasonably well. They plan to kick it up a bit for MoP and push progression further. No matter what, Team Cherry has some really good people in it. The raids are fun and people are genuinely nice to each other. If you want a good rate of progression AND a good group of people who have fun together when raiding, you should check Team Cherry out.

See top post in this thread for schedule details.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
congrats to Darkosiris, Twistedmind and Razien on server first dk, priest, and druid

still looking for a few more, raiding will start shortly, join now to not miss out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hello! I casually spoke with the leader of Muffin in game. My husband and I are newly returned to Wow. We've been off playing swtor since Firelands. We have a TON of raiding experience. We've played/raided since Vanilla on Icecrown on a 25man raiding guild that cleared all heroics till we left during fireland raids. My toon is an elemental shaman and my husband (who's already 90) is a rogue. His name is Forgery we are both really interested in raiding with you guys. We understand that we'd be on two seperate teams and are ok with any of the times listed. Let me know what you think!! Currently we are part of Annuit Coeptis because it's one of my coworkers guilds but it's not looking like they will have spots. They only have one raid team currently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]