Epitaph recruiting

90 Tauren Druid
We will be accepting active players looking to progress through the expansion! We raid tuesday and wednesday nights 9 server till about 12 server. Message me or nocturi or incomitatus in game if you are curious about any other information :) thanks for your time <3
Reply Quote
incom coming back?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yep he is back
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm back my friend. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump*
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump*
Edited by Velale on 10/10/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come on Velale that's not fair and you know it. Horde's been tough pickings for some guilds that don't recruit often. Epitaph keeps to ourselves most of the time. Doesn't help when so many good players hop factions or servers. We have a lot of good players in our guild, it's just hard getting 10 people to get on at the same time and raid.

Right now we're looking for 2 dps still, if anyone is interested please let Nocturi\Irutcon, Atelle, Anhan, or myself know. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump*
Edited by Velale on 10/10/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Doesn't really have anything to do with this thread, or what I was talking about. I appreciate that you think I'm a good paladin, but hating on Epitaph isn't necessary whatsoever, especially in a recruitment thread we're trying to make. So as a friend, I ask that you not bash the guild on baseless opinions since you've never raided with us or even been a guild member. We're trying to get dps to continue raiding, you making the claims you did doesn't help us in the least.

So stop posting before I hunt you down and make you fear my malfunctioning rocket boosts again Velale...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bump*
Edited by Velale on 10/10/2012 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
thanks inc for saying all that :) <3

as for you vel, unless you have raided with us or been in the guild you have no room to talk about how bad of a guild we are. You dont know any of us besides inc, so id keep my mouth shut. We lost a few players due to personal reasons and are trying to rebuild. !@#$ happens, doenst mean we are bad. Thanks for the remarks, made my day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
thanks inc for saying all that :) <3

as for you vel, unless you have raided with us or been in the guild you have no room to talk about how bad of a guild we are. You dont know any of us besides inc, so id keep my mouth shut. We lost a few players due to personal reasons and are trying to rebuild. !@#$ happens, doenst mean we are bad. Thanks for the remarks, made my day.

Velale is just trolling,he always does,only reason why he even bothers coming on the forums.

He's just giving TE a bad name.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I figured that was the point, i just fed into it aswell but i am a bit protective of the guild :) But i am glad regardless of his opinions to have the guildies i do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
bumped for incom sry for the previous posts Epitaph
Edited by Velale on 10/10/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]