Been a long time reader but.....

55 Draenei Death Knight
Is it me or have comic been sucker now a days then say a few yours ago? I remember reading the flash and Infinite war series of DC and the Secret War of Marvel and thinking it was good, not it just seem soo...Lazy. The new JLA hardly make sense it as if a one month medium for comics no longer work.

Should we just go black and white , take a page from our Japanese cousin and get issues out weekly if inking is a big issue?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
JLA is honestly a mess right now. It's like a Micheal Bay movie. All stuff blowing up and one liners.

I haven't read anything from marvel since Spider-Man sold his soul to the devil but as far as DC goes, I think their best books right now are the fringe titles like Animal Man and Swamp Thing.
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Mage
There's just way more titles now. The best of the best doesn't come to the surface until hindsight kicks in and people recognize it.

And yes the fringe is always better. Artists/writers always get more freedom to be creative out there.

I love black and white comics more than beer.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest
The last comic I read evolved Magneto yanking out Wolverine's adamantium from his body.

That's how far out of date I am.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The last comics I read was x-men vs the avengers and it was pretty good but it's true old comics were a lot better made then what we have now and also the no-name brand superheroes they are coming out with now :P lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]