The Moonrunner/Ravencrest Merge

90 Worgen Warrior
Oh and Camirex, I thought I was done with you back in the Darkmoon Deathmatch when my PuG of 5 beat your raid of 10 "professionals". Yea.

Let's be honest, that didn't happen.
Edited by Camirex on 9/9/2012 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I think you are suffering from something called "selective memory".
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
09/09/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Harldan

Oh and Camirex, I thought I was done with you back in the Darkmoon Deathmatch when my PuG of 5 beat your raid of 10 "professionals". Yea.

Look, I'm not saying that we're "professional" or anything but it is almost impossible for a group of 5 to take out a group of 10 if everyone is of equal skill level. Just like it's extremely difficult to win a 2v3 when one of your members in arena dies except on a much larger scale.

Now take into consideration that in my supposed "group of 10", everyone was above 2k in arenas with 3 gladiators. In your *PuG* group of 5, and to be brutally honest, no one on horde side back then or now is at that level in arenas. Thus is it quite inconceivable for a PuG group of 5 to beat a group of 10, especially taking that into consideration. (Again I'm not being elitist, just stating a point).

But yeah, no real point in debating this. If it did happen I would gladly concede to you and remember it well, but alas, it didn't happen, have a good night.
Edited by Camirex on 9/9/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Trust me, when it happened, I was super surprised and laughing my !@# off. I understand that it is VERY inconveivable, but I remember it vividly. And so do the other 4 people in the group. To be fair, it was back when everyone ported right in front of the gate, so we did get there early and then blast you all when you entered.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]