Memento Mori (H) is Recruiting! (Progression)

90 Orc Death Knight
Hello everyone,

First off, my intent is to create a roster of very talented raiders with the goal of ranking in the top 10 on the server. I have a background of heroic raiding and have a group of a few friends that have been hardcore raiders since launch.

As of this moment, my plan is to raid two nights a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-11:30 Pm (server) will more than likely be our scheduled nights. We will start out with a core 10 man semi hardcore group running Mogu'shan Shan Vaults when it is released, and depending on how everything goes it is possible we may branch of into extra 10 man groups and possibly even a core 25.

If you think this might be something you are looking for, please contact me in-game or at our website http://mementomoriguild.guildlaunch.com/.

You may also add me on realID at Mementomori1993@gmail.com

Thanks for your time!

Also, even though this is a progression atmosphere, we want to have a group of non-raiding members that can contribute to the social aspect of the guild, so feel free to ask me for an invite as a casual.
Edited by Veldoran on 9/4/2012 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]