Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
The only problem with Lion King is all the SINGING! Get rid of all that annoying crap and it would be a masterpiece.
Except those songs made it into a broadway show. Also, you're a bad person. :P
1. Beauty and the Beast (childhood love)
2. The Hobbit (Roads go ever ever on... Love that song.)
3. Hunchback of Notre Dame (One of the few dark kid cartoons)
4. Secret of NIMH (That amulet...)
5. The Land Before Time
Edit: Whoops... Forgot about The Land Before Time. I love Peetree and Little Foot. XD
Wow, I still remember their names. o_o
Edited by Barathos on 9/6/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.