<MALICE> Looking for Raiders in MoP

90 Orc Hunter
Hello Firetree!

MALICE has been around for quite some time on firetree and we are looking to bring in a few more players for the sake of having a full roster. We are a causal raiding guild that is looking to progress through the content both on normal and heroic difficulties! We have quite a few experienced players and are looking for a few more to round out our raid roster.

Our current needs are Healers (paladin pref) and DPS (Lock/Mage/DK/Boomkin). We run 10ms on Tues/Thurs 9:00 Pm to 12:30 server. We are a causal guild and are by no means a hardcore progression guild. We raid the content for fun and the atmosphere. We are currently 6/6 in Vaults and 6/6 in HoF 1/4 Terrace(elite protectors).

Feel free to contact myself or Gregorian in game for more information.
-Yikez.
Edited by Yikez on 2/28/2013 9:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
To the top! also looking for 2 awesome dps to do heroic modes on tuesday next week!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
My rogue on Firetree needs a home
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/18/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Harmlessjoe
My rogue on Firetree needs a home

Feel free to hit me up ingame!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bump. Need people for Mop!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Looking for 90 raiders for content coming up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
To the top!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
The guild I am in now is pretty dead (most of them are working or unable to play).
Was wondering if you guys need a demo lock? I'm not geared yet but I'll get there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sure we actually don't have an active lock at the moment. Feel free to hit me up in game
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
would i be in the main raid group? and what was your progression/rank on this server during BC, LK, and cata?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/04/2012 04:21 AMPosted by Mollino
would i be in the main raid group? and what was your progression/rank on this server during BC, LK, and cata?

I regret to inform you that we are not interested in warlocks of your caliber. Thank you for the bump tho.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/04/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Yikez

I regret to inform you that we are not interested in warlocks of your caliber. Thank you for the bump tho.

I lol'd. :|
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i like how i was in your guild, destroyed all your guildies on the charts, then left to go to pie chart.
so...
I was the one lol'ing.
<33
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I like how you were in our guild for a week and we you never did a single heroic or raid with us. Not sure how you could destroy us "on teh chartz" When you never played with us. But good luck with pie chart im sure they need more friend ranks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i did heroics with guildies haha. obviously you weren't paying attention, but its okay that your guild is garbage. there has to be someone to clean up after the good players.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Heroics is serious business
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]