Alliance Heroic DS Spine/Madness Attempts

85 Human Paladin
Hi.

I've been running in a heroic DS run starting around 11-12pm est on Friday & Saturday nights, but we always seem to be a person or 2 short and I would like to at least get attempts in on a weekly basis to try to kill DW before the expansion comes out.

We have 2 tanks covered (I've usually been taking my DK Booterific with one of the warriors as OT), and usually we have 3 healers so we just need dps. A shaman or mage would be great, we seem to be lacking hero a lot of the time, but would just like to get people for attempts. This will likely be a short lived group, meaning once Panda comes out I think some people may be quitting or what have you, I'm not sure what I'm doing myself yet so there would be no long term commitments needed. Please look up the fights to know what's going on, and we will likely be locking the boss out to Spine once we get there.

We only had enough people to raid 1 night this week, and we had 2 dps that were getting beat by the tank and dying on ultraxion all the time so that's as far as we got lol. I'd love to not have to bring people like that and actually complete the content before the new xpac comes out.
Edited by Booter on 9/3/2012 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Druid
If you cant down heroic ultraxion at 35% you wont kill spine EVER
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Meh, after u wait around an hr to assemble the raid people start to get tired. I also think there were some issues w/ people's DBM either popping incorrectly or not at all for fading light and we would have downed it eventually.

Like I said though, could use 10 good people not the usual 8 and 2 fill ins then we'll be fine. I don't think you realize how few ppl are actually playing right now on alliance lol, at least that are decent raiders :(.
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Druid
If you rely on dbm you wont kill spine.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
my group has been mia for a little over a month now so hit me up if you need a healer kahale has me on real id so i will be an easy find
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
oh boy, gl kids =D booter, gerk knows how to get hold of me if you need anyone before mop, but on the real gl all
Edited by Kack on 9/5/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just wanted to post, we did kill it and become Saviors of Azeroth with our mishmash of players :). A successful/fun time was had by all!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Grats to DA!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I know Kahale saved your butt, Booter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]