Venom Speaks Out

85 Blood Elf Paladin
u lost terrible the 2nd time and thats after gettin a free LOH and 3 people attacked me. i say we rematch where we wont get intterupted. a final match where no excuses can be made by either side :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
good fight sir. i do admit that loh was a pretty bull!@#$ move sir. :) fought u fair and square i be the victor >:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I used LoH because bubble was on CD from a previous duel...it was a good fight though, even if I thought it should have been reset after the alliance guy attacked (I stopped fighting but still had DoTs ticking)

I did find an interesting bug I need to report to Blizzard though, if I try to cast WoG while having an enemy target, if the enemy is in range it self-cast on me like normal, but if the enemy is out of range it gives an error saying "target is out of range", even if you don't have the glyph that turns WoG into a ranged attack...Blizzard botched the coding somewhere for that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Secondly, there is no such thing as a perfect duel lol...unless you do it in a 1v1 arena bracket that doesn't exist...something is always going to be on CD or some retard is going to jump in, or an npc...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
well u didnt have to go right away i did /ready for a reason ya know lol my shadowfiend was on cd the entire fight too :P all in all was fun. also note how many guildies i had around watching and they didnt jump in. peopel call us cheap but i always try to answer a 1v1 everytime i can. they prefer to never outnumber people but it just happens cause theres so many of us in guild xd
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Good Duels Ayrmidon
Edited by Venombrew on 9/4/2012 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I used LoH because bubble was on CD from a previous duel...it was a good fight though, even if I thought it should have been reset after the alliance guy attacked (I stopped fighting but still had DoTs ticking)

I did find an interesting bug I need to report to Blizzard though, if I try to cast WoG while having an enemy target, if the enemy is in range it self-cast on me like normal, but if the enemy is out of range it gives an error saying "target is out of range", even if you don't have the glyph that turns WoG into a ranged attack...Blizzard botched the coding somewhere for that.

I can confirm this bug had it whilst playing my paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Venom must be the red headed step child of IW...lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
09/04/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Ayrmidon
Venom must be the red headed step child of IW...lol

actually the GM, but ya

EDIT, my bad 1 of the 3 gms
Edited by Venombrew on 9/4/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://i50.tinypic.com/a4ws3c.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOL U MAD?

good way to portray your guild though, i gotta admit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
too bad i was tabbed or i would have replied, although i don't think you'd stick around long enough for a reply.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i just think it's funny someone would take the time out of their own day to compliment on what a great person i am. i'm honored. :>
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Their guild leaders are like The Three Stooges. It's awesome.

Lets all argue about who's who.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just rewatched the video for ALL of the duels between myself and Eary.

Duel #1 - I win by a landslide with no paladin around to LoH me and all that other crap someone claimed...instant FoL + WoG healed me to full. Eary did aggro a crab partway through the fight, and he did die while I was feared (not 100% because of the crab, he did have my guardian attacking him, as well as Censure ticking) - (Winner Ayrmidon)

Duel #2 - Eary was at an advantage when Alliance interfered...I disengaged from the duel but Eary pursued and killed me. - (Winner Eary)

Duel #3 - Starting with this duel, Eary had not just priest buffs, but paladin buffs and druid buffs. This was probably the most back and forth duel until an Alliance jumped in...at which point I immediately disengaged from the duel...Eary pursued the duel, and after a time he disengaged and the duel ended with no winner. - (Draw)

Duel #4 - Trend continues with priest, paladin, and druid buffs on Eary in this duel. Eary takes an early advantage, btw I hate the new priest obscurity/vanish type thing they have now. I almost attacked his teammate at one point because of it. Other than Divine Shield being on CD and forcing me to use LoH instead (so no DoT cleanse) and one instance of the WoG ranged bug...this was Eary's fight. - (Winner Eary)

All 4 duels available here: http://www.twitch.tv/ayrmidon/b/331091565

Start Times
Duel 1 - 5:50
Duel 2 - 7:21
Duel 3 - 14:55
Duel 4 - 18:35
Edited by Ayrmidon on 9/4/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
u got it backwards. duel 2 u got layed on hands and continued to fight me back until i had those 3 alliance jump me midway then u stopped so did i but after they died i jumped back on u assuming we'd keep going. with the buff thing i honestly didnt see my buffs i was more or less focused on watching yours rofl. meh its w/e though i had fun.

2/4 wins aint bad considering 1 was a draw >:D anywho back to wpvp <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

so you won more than him.
good fight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
u got it backwards. duel 2 u got layed on hands and continued to fight me back until i had those 3 alliance jump me midway then u stopped so did i but after they died i jumped back on u assuming we'd keep going. with the buff thing i honestly didnt see my buffs i was more or less focused on watching yours rofl. meh its w/e though i had fun.

I'll give this post a thumbs up...Shadow Priest vs Ret Paladin isnt the best of matchups...both classes are really strong right this moment. Both sides having full cooldowns available, I'm pretty confident I can beat a Shadow Priest at least 70% of the time, as was the case in the 1st duel.

However, missing just 1 cooldown drastically reduces my chance of winning, which in my opinion is a flaw in ret's design. We rely heavily on cooldowns for both offensive and defensive situations, and find ourselves in a poor spot otherwise. I do think we are in a better spot than we were pre-patch though from a PvP perspective.

I was really enjoying duel #3, it was by far the best of the 4, until some jackass had to interfere (stupid Alliance)

EDIT: That was actually my LoH in duel #2 if you watch the video...
Edited by Ayrmidon on 9/4/2012 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
lol watch at 7:30 and 8:18 as the alliance come for eary, they want him dead so bad. its better to use some of our zones as a place to duel, less likely a horde or alliance will show up, me and Ayrm dueled in barrens undisturbed.
Edited by Venombrew on 9/4/2012 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol watch at 7:30 and 8:18 as the alliance come for eary, we destroyed that priest but at 8:18 eary gets attacked by a group of people and arymion still goes down, he said it was a disengage, but hes feared.

thanks for the video is fun watching boundless destroy you and eary beat the hell out of you too. good stuff. but do you really have to keep making excuses?

I approve this Video!

@ 7:39 I stop attacking and don't resume until 7:50 because Eary was still going. I was feared into the water after 8:18 when alliance attack...and when the fear ended, I continued on across the water to get out of combat as the duel was imo over (Eary had gotten buffs and heals) yet he pursued...I gave him credit for winning that duel either way.

Not sure how big of a stick you have up your !@# Venom, but it must be pretty big...glad you approve the video! I donm't see where I'm making excuses (just like you guys said another paladin LoH me when the video proves otherwise, sounds like the pot calling the kettle black)

I had fun and Eary had fun, end of story :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]