This server sure is classy... jk

90 Draenei Paladin
I thought this was pretty amusing

http://imgur.com/ldKqM

It's always nice to see that there are bigots in game, especially the really retarded ones that think they are good at this game and cry about it :]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I thought this was pretty amusing

http://imgur.com/ldKqM

It's always nice to see that there are bigots in game, especially the really retarded ones that think they are good at this game and cry about it :]

Thanks for this thread. Mind bumping all the "Vertigo" threads so you can go to the second page?
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
A real bause would be calmly carrying the team whilst sipping tea and reading the paper, not composing an apoplectic man's War and Peace via whisper.

Hopefully he was able to help you "learn the differents!!"

/hugs
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Yeah people think they are badass on this server. If you arent trolling, then you are being trolled. It's like being the biggest turd in the toilet.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
He is just a bad, just ignore him and move along.
Reply Quote
45 Undead Warrior
sick alt name Gg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
09/04/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Boduh
Yeah people think they are badass on this server. If you arent trolling, then you are being trolled. It's like being the biggest turd in the toilet.

I'm still curious why you hang around our forums. Just cant say no to swimming in the toilet?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/04/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Captinearth
sick alt name Gg

Wish that was my alt.
Edited by Gg on 9/5/2012 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
YAWN
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
So in your little picture you complain repeatedly about him crying, yet you feel the need to come to our server and cry about it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So what I got from this is that Elephantz got trolled because they were in greens and they were so !@#$ing pissed at what Norfailcan said that they sat and screenshotted 16 different parts of a conversation, and then put them all in a program and tried to merge them into one picture with the dexterity of a 6 year old with a sticker collection, then uploaded it in order to get some sort of closure to their angst?

I would say any name they were called probably was valid. LOLOLOL

Oh and learn to line things up in whatever program you used to make that garbage. You suck at it.

Update: Since servers are down and Im bored, decided to see who else Elephantz took the time out to cut and paste a complaint post against. Found out they are RPers. That explains alot....
http://cenarioncircle.org/character/elephantz/
Edited by Mariarroka on 10/2/2012 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
this thread is now about chocolate cupcakes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
The spelling is strong with this one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]