(Locked)

1 Blood Elf Paladin
09/06/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Frostytroll
I wish paladins were available for trolls

No.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Here let me help you up. *Throws a fallen kaldorei to the top*
90 Draenei Warrior
it's clear to see that someone still has a hateboner for mely.

that, or mely has some terrible disease 'cuz there's a lot of biohazard symbols.
90 Night Elf Warrior

that, or mely has some terrible disease 'cuz there's a lot of biohazard symbols.

09/12/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Altaiea
still has a hateboner for mely.

hateboner

that's terribly sexy
85 Blood Elf Paladin

still has a hateboner for mely.

hateboner

that's terribly sexy

You're terribly sexy... bb
90 Night Elf Rogue

Well, I am radioactive.
86 Night Elf Warrior

Well, I am radioactive.

Naw, they're just jealous of the hamburger face
Night bump. ^^
90 Night Elf Hunter
PAGE TWO WILL NOT DO
90 Night Elf Hunter
[quote]Well, I am radioactive.

She's hot, folks.

Get it? Radioactive? Hot? Hah... haha... hah. Errr...

>.>

<.<

*Slinks away*
90 Gnome Warlock
It's no longer awesome. If it must be explained :(

Hey Melyia, just curious for your guild how are the monks (nelf female monks obviously) fit into your guild lore wise?
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/14/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Brutaria
Hey Melyia, just curious for your guild how are the monks (nelf female monks obviously) fit into your guild lore wise?

Basically, Night Elf monks are priestesses who learn a martial art exclusive to the Moonblade (and no, they don't have to only learn this style). It combines Night Elf beliefs, ideologies and totems with Pandaren Chi.

Ceyora Nightrun developed the style long ago as a meditation aid, then developed it as a way to fight in close quarters, then finally developed it into something comparable to Pandaren monk skills after learning Chi manipulation from Pandaren monks.

As such, the fighting style focuses more on Elune, aggression and the moon rather than the Pandaren pantheon and Sha prevention.

The style is split into four 'paths' or 'houses'. Maiden, Fawn, Stormcrow and Saber. Saber is akin to the Windwalker, Fawn the Brewmaster, Stormcrow the Mistweaver and Maiden is a global view on faith and life.

So, long story short, Moonblade Monks are Priests who have taken up a fighting style. They train like Sentinels but have the same duties Priestesses do.
90 Gnome Warlock
Ok, cool! Thanks for indulging in my curiosity.

Truthfully I always like how you try to have the Moonblade fit with traditional Kaldorei lore, original setup of the night elves.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Ok, cool! Thanks for indulging in my curiosity.

Truthfully I always like how you try to have the Moonblade fit with traditional Kaldorei lore, original setup of the night elves.

We try our very best to offer the traditional option to as many people who fit into that. I've always held firm on this belief. The only time I've compromised on it was when mages were introduced to the Night Elf race at the start of Cataclysm. I was able to justify it because they were, ultimately, protected by the temple so the temple could force Highborne into the unit and we can still dislike them, causing some good IC strife.

But yeah, I'm known to stick to my guns on this stuff.
85 Night Elf Priest
http://i.imgur.com/7BoRu.jpg

<3
FALCON PUNCH!!!

Up you go.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]