[A] <Reciprocity> - 10 man raid guild

100 Human Priest
Reciprocity is a newly transferred guild. We're currently made up of a few friends who met in game and have enjoyed raiding together over the past 4-5 years. We're looking to invite others to enjoy the fun!

We have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, filled with helpful people who enjoy working with guildies on a regular basis. We're focused on 10 man raiding and have openings for promising candidates for most any role. We don't require any particular level of experience, but all our raiders must be proficient at playing their class and willing to listen to feedback from others. Any advice offered will be done so with the only intent to be to improve our raid overall.

The main goal is to enjoy progression raiding in a friendly, team oriented environment. Heroic content is what we're aiming for, and we'd like to build a strong team to advance with.

Feel free to send me in game mail or a whisper with any questions. You can also whisper me on one of my alts: Kierlani, Kendryn, Elaiya or Daiboshi. Or feel free to contact our raid leader on one of his chars: Myrenia, Zarania, Kyrenia or Ellindre. (and really that's just naming a few chars for each of us.....altaholics...)

I'll keep an eye on this thread as well. Looking forward to hearing from you in game!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Still looking for people interested in raiding in MoP.

Raid times are looking to be Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11

Looking for a tank, ranged dps, and healers.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
any room for an enhance shaman? *whimpers*
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
<3 you West

We miss you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]