Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. Guild name: The Cartographic Society
2. Horde or Alliance: Horde
3. Guild focus: Roleplay, some PvE. We do have a guild raid but it's not an official 'you must be in TCS to join' raid.
4. Guild theme: A gathering of friends.
5. Faction Rivalry Stance: Foolish Rivalry. TCS takes a neutral stance toward the Alliance.
6. We are seeking: Friendly, mature people interested in roleplay.
7. Hours of Operation: Evenings, from about 4 server onward.
8. Requirements: 18+, character concept/background enough to talk about.
9. People to contact: Tufak or Vynistus. Ask any member for either and if we're on, they'll let you know.
1: Join /BuzzBox. it's the server wide RP channel. It isn't an inn or a Tardis-like place. It's an open channel for RP.
2: Sticky this darn thread.
3) I'm going to make my own thread, with blackjack and hookers. On second thought, forget the thread.
1. Guild name: Mistweavers
3. Guild focus: PVE, RP, being ridiculous
4. Guild theme: Family, friends and good times
5. Faction Rivalry Stance: We are neutral.
6. We are seeking: Friendly, mature, geeky folk who want to have fun.
7. Hours of Operation: Varies, but currently mornings 10 amish and evenings after 6 pm
8. Requirements: Don't be a jerk. Have a little chat with one of the officers, head to our forums to sign up and fill out an application. http://www.geeksong.com/Sparkle
9. People to contact: Tatimitzi, Dotson, Meishara, (we have a lot of alts, so just who us and ask whoever you find if an officer is around)
1. Guild name: Umbral Advent
3. Guild focus: Everything! RP, PvE, PvP, shenanigans. We'll be running two raids in Mists, and likely participating in RBGs again. Friendship comes first, though.
4. Guild theme: If your character is dark and/or slightly insane, you'll fit in.
5. Faction Rivalry Stance: It depends on the guild member you ask! Overall, though, the UA is definitely for the Horde!
6. We are seeking: We prefer to be sought rather than to seek... but really, if you're friendly and an RPer and want to be in a close-knit community, contact one of us.
7. Hours of Operation: It varies, but more often than not we're active in the evenings, 8pm onwards.
8. Requirements: Having at least a slight interest in RP. You'll have to get to know guild members - membership is by consensus. If you're impatient and want to join straight away, UA is not the guild for you.
9. People to contact: Almost anyone in the guild will be able to help you. If you see Bregdark on, though, contact him! He's our wondrous GM.
Edited by Vivimord on 9/24/2012 10:03 PM PDT
1. Not a guild, its a RP channel
2. Horde, one on Thorium Brotherhood and one on Feathermoon
3. We focus on hosting multiple types of open RP events for all to enjoy, as well as a place for RPers to find random RP. Currently looking for Alliance RP guilds for cross faction events.
4. We are currently hosting a biweekly event called trade caravan. We travel as a group, fighting off hazards, side mission detours, and event progression. All members of the society are given skulls made by Trolls, enchanted by Elves, and retrofitted by Goblins. No matter who you work for, as a member, we don't harm one another and we all work for the same goal...Unity amoung the Horde, victory over the Alliance, and balance with in the realm.
5. We are rivals to no one in the Horde for we are not a guild and are beyond their petty games. We are also forever at war with the Alliance so long as the Horde is at war.
6. We are looking for other free souls to join us and help spread the better parts of the Horde culture. We have IC ads in the cities that say how to reach this toon. Mail or meet me it matters not, we just RP with all before giving ch name.
7. We are mostly active in the evenings 1800-2000PDT about 3-5 on a night, 2000-2300PDT about double. Weekends best.
8. Only requirements are be respectful to members and be IC as often as you can. To join one must contact me, ask your questions, then we ask our 3, then we give skull and ch name.
9. Contact Noslferatu, ether mail of whisper.
The Thundering Hammer Clan
Guild Focus: Crushing our enemies, seeing them driven before us and hearing the lamentation of their women. We are the original home of Hordecore PvP, hosts of the Anvil Raid and the legendary A-Team. The environment is Medium RP, PvP focused, and mature.
Guild theme: Restoring the honor and glory of the old Horde. Lok'tar Ogar - these are the watch-words of the Horde. Victory comes only to the strong, death finds us all eventually and mercy is for fools and children. Crush your enemies, fight with valor, honor your ancestors and remember the old ways. This is the substance of what it is to be Horde.
Faction Rivalry Stance: For the Horde, !@#$%es.
Hours of Operation: Peak activity runs from 14:00 - 20:00 Server time
Requirements: Literacy is a must. Also - good hygiene. No seriously, shave your neck you damn neanderthal. Applicants and adversaries alike should be mature players with a good sense of humor, the ability to prioritize real life ahead of the game, a respect for the setting and a desire to crush the will of the opposing faction. Recruits will be required to be perma-flagged at guild events and to acquire certain in-game items through PvP and other means. Also: you may wake up naked in a bar in Dun Morogh surrounded by unconscious , half-dressed female dwarves and a troop of very conscious, very upset town guards. Please let us know in advance if this sort of thing is going to present a problem for you.
People to contact: In-Game mail to Thorgrun, or email Malkavet at our website. Which if you really are literate you should be able to find in relatively short order.
Blood Elf hunters only??? And you don't think you're sabotaging yourselves into a tiny, non-functional guild?
Farstriders is meant to be an alt guild that is RP-centric, and based upon the Farstriders lore. Whether one considers RP to be non-functional is debatable, I suppose. If someone wishes to remain a level 1 alt just to RP, it's perfectly fine in my opinion. I hope that clarifies things a bit.
For those who are weary of the daily grind, and are seeking a purely RP escape, you are most welcome to seek us out.
Bump to the top with you!
Guild Focus: PvE primarily, guild runs, challenges, and just having fun
Guild Theme: Mercenaries, operating out of Stormwind Harbor aboard our ship, the Mobius
Faction Rivalry: Member dependant
Hours of Operation: 1:00 pm to 12 am
Requirement: Proper typing is a must, as is grammar. Lore knowledge is appreciated, but not required ^^ Member contribution is also required, as is Roleplay, obviously. Potential members are asked to sit through an in-character interview before admission is allowed.
People to contact: Send a message to Abighaile, or, if she's offline, send an in-game mail
Done, and sorry to hear it. In case you haven't already, /join buzzbox. :)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.