What do you stand for?

90 Tauren Hunter
Horde.... Alliance.... There is no difference any longer. Over the past few months (discredit this month since the patch launch) i've watched tragedy befall Cho'gall, I WON'T STAND FOR IT ANYMORE!

I want to see adventure, world pvp, random quirky mishaps, and the occasional capital raid!
Let's breathe life into our beautiful, chaotic world. STAND UP AND MAKE A CHANGE!

GIVE ME SERVER INTERACTION, OR GIVE ME DEATH!
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Horde.... Alliance.... There is no difference any longer. Over the past few months (discredit this month since the patch launch) i've watched tragedy befall Cho'gall, I WON'T STAND FOR IT ANYMORE!

I want to see adventure, world pvp, random quirky mishaps, and the occasional capital raid!
Let's breathe life into our beautiful, chaotic world. STAND UP AND MAKE A CHANGE!

<3

Being horde I doubt you would ever see any world pvp on this server, however I ganked about 10 horde the last 2 days just from doing dailies does that count?

Don't worry if I see you in the world I'll be sure to kill you, I kind of implemented that whole red=dead mentality. It seems whenever I leave horde alone while questing they end up 2+v1ing me and I decided just to KOS since then. :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Trying my best. Leave Org more and we'll have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

<3

you can add me to real id and ill stalk you sound good?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Having a beautiful time at the Darkmoon Faire Cave. This is what i was talking about. And trust me, those that hide in Org have no idea what they are missing!
Reply Quote
Yeah, it's easy to have a beautiful time when it's fifty to six.

That was pretty funny last night.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
You guys had killer heals lol.
Can we have one huge world battle soon? :D
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
lol u want to see world pvp? then why did u join up on the side with 18:1 advantage?!?!?!? smart. come to sw. u will see pvp. but then u too will hide in org.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
When i joined, i had no idea the server was super unbalanced.
...Do you have fleas by chance? Your attitude isn't the best it seems.
:D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
xD It was still fun, i hardly pvp at all. It was just one of those glorious battle moments. :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Lok`tar.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
BLOOD AND THUNDER!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]